Emon - Movie time

A/N- I am too addicted to writing Vik based ships - but they're the best in my opinion - and I realised that  I also haven't published any with Ethan. I was going to do behzstar/zingstar but I am just feeding my Vik obsession so here's Emon. 

(Ethan's P.O.V)

When you're a Uni student, you find that you actually have limited time. However, no matter what, traditions always stick. That's why I find myself driving to my friend's shared house for movie night - even if I have to hand in my thesis tomorrow that I haven't checked over. But I brought my laptop just in case I had time to finalise my paper (or if the movie was a complete snore-fest). There are two reasons why I keep up this tedious tradition of ours. For one, I hardly get to see the guys otherwise, and I love the time I spend with them. But that's not the biggest reason. The main reason is - a little embarrassing to share - to be able to cuddle up to Simon without anyone getting suspicious as to anything to do with my feelings. Yes, I am in love with a guy called Simon Minter. The other guys call us emon as a joke or make gay jokes about me but truth be told, they actually have no clue of my actual feelings. Other than that, I'm sure this is going to be such a productive use of my time (hint hint sarcasm).

To be honest I don't actually care what we do. Do long as the guys are there, I'm happy. I have to admit cuddling Simon is a wonderful bonus. That's not to say that I wouldn't mind if I couldn't but if it turned out to be the case, it's not the end of the world. At least I get to see him and talk to him.

It didn't take long till I arrived at the house - by bus because what broke Uni student can afford a car (apart from JJ). I strolled up to the house, quite calmly. I was in no rush. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. I didn't wait long as Simon impatiently opened the door wide.

"Ethan!" He cheered as he gave me a bro hug. I returned the hug, not wanting to let go, loving it too much. There's no way I'll let anyone know so it's just my secret for the time being. He invited me in, and we entered the lounge together, exchanging small talk. It turned out that I was the last to arrive. Tobi and Josh were playing Fifa - Josh losing badly _, Harry was just commentating, laughing at what seems to be a recent fail by Josh. Vik was in the kitchen preparing snacks for the movie with JJ watching him close behind. JJ always felt bad when we played Fifa since Vik was never into it and I guess he never wanted Vik to feel left out, but Vik never minded. Not surprisingly, it was Vik who noticed me first, giving me a small hug, with JJ following close behind. The other three were too engrossed in the game. you know what that means? Spooking time! my victim today, Tobi. I snuck behind them and waited for the perfect opportunity. Tobi's player found an opening and was running towards the goal, he was about to score again. As he was about to shoot, I pushed his shoulders whilst exclaiming "Boo!" It was fair to say that he was surprised, completely missing the goal. 

"Ethan What the hell!" Tobi exclaimed the others were all snickering.

"Hello to you too, Tobi," I replied smugly.

"Yo thanks, Ethan, I needed that," Josh inputted, actually thankful that I did that.

"No worries, bro," I responded with a wink.

After the game ended - which Tobi still won - the guys were scrolling through Netflix to see what to watch. I literally didn't care but all the others were literally yelling at what movie to watch. 

"Come on, we have to watch Laid in America" JJ protested.

"No, I want to watch the Martian" Vik argued.

"Nah, Let's be cops," Josh voiced his opinion quite forcefully.

"I want to watch Lion King," Simon whined, it was pretty cute not gonna lie.

"I wanna watch Avengers," Harry yelled.

"Why can't we watch Finding Dory?" Tobi more demanded than asked. This constant yelling continued for roughly an hour. During this time, I at least got to proofread my thesis. Though I don't know how great my edits were considering the racket I'm in. 

"Ah, this is getting nowhere!" Vik sighed out in frustration. Finally, someone realised. "Ethan you choose out of all of our options." Vik looked at me, not even caring which I picked. Now I'm in a predicament, which do I pick, I scan the room, then notice Simon staring at me, with these adorable puppy dog eyes. He's definitely doing this on purpose, but I just can't say no. 

"I guess I'll pick Lion king then," I sigh. Simon's eyes lit up he ran over to me and jumped on top of me, squeezing the life out of me. 

"Thank you, Ethan!" He chimed in an adorable voice.

"Anytime buddy," I awkwardly patted his back. Simon just repositioned himself so he was sitting next to me. All the guys got ready and made themselves comfortable.

(1 hour later)

All the guys - bar me and Josh- were sleeping by now. Even Simon, who wanted to watch this movie, was sleeping on my shoulder. I got my laptop out and decided to look at my thesis paper again. It doesn't hurt anyone does it. Josh just tapped my shoulder to get my attention, I look at him and he asked "Why do you let Simon sleep on you like that? " in a whisper tone. I can fee the heat rushing to my face. Thank god it's dark, so he has no idea how dark my face is right now in the shade of crimson. 

"N...no reason, w...why do y...you ask?" I stutter, unable to keep my cool.

"Just checking something," Josh replies so cryptically. What does he want?

"You know, don't lead Simon on to feelings that you don't have." Josh lovingly warns me, like a father. 

"What?! I would never treat Simon like that!" I exclaim in a whisper so I don't wake anyone up offended. Even if I don't like Simon, does he really think I'm that low? Or he is still being cryptic?

"Ah, I see," Josh replies, then falls silent. What was that all about? I decided not to think too much about it and get back to my thesis paper. 

(After the Movie ended) 

We woke up the others carefully, knowing that the movie ended. Tobi and Harry headed back to their dorms, wich was walking distance. It was late, so my us was not running at this time, and no I am not walking. I was gonna ask JJ to drop me off with his car, but Josh insisted I stayed the night. Simon didn't wake up through this whole commotion. He is a really heavy sleeper. Josh told me to carry him to his room since he was busy and JJ just woke up. I nodded and took him to his room. I laid him down and took off his shirt so he would be more comfortable in his sleep. I just looked at the sleeping boy, he looked like he was in so much peace at that moment. He's lucky to have a double bed I hadn't gotten much sleep myself so I was also tired.  I just fell asleep too. Literally one of the dumbest yet smartest things I've ever done. Sleeping next to my crush. Oh well, I'll blame it on my tired half dead brain. 

A/N- Thank you guys for reading. I'm sorry updates are getting so hard to post. Exams sure take up a lot of time. Literally, it was so hard for me to actually write something for quite some time. it didn't help that my best friend literally went missing! Thankfully she's safe now. I can't believe we're almost at 900 reads. It's amazing to see the amount of support I have. Thank you all for taking your time to actually read this.  I'll try to be more consistent. If you have a suggestion or request, please comment them below, I'll love to hear them. Thank you guys for reading once again. :)