"What happened?" Alain asked for the both of us as we entered the room we were in earlier.

"They took Pikachu!" Bonnie exclaimed before Ash could, pointing up at the large, gaping hole that was now in the wall.

"Team Rocket. You guys again?!" Ash growled in frustration. The Meowth hot air balloon hovered just outside the hole, a large metal arm retracting back to it with Pikachu in its grasp. I knew what was coming next. I tuned our their speech and instead sent out my Rapidash, ready for the inevitable battle.

"You guys shall release Pikachu!" Professor Sycamore shouted up to them, finally joining in on the chaos.

"Shall release? You shall stop giving us orders in that condescending attitude!" Jessie spat.

"You see, this Pikachu will be our souvenir as we make our triumphant return to Kanto!" James explained. At least they won't bother me in Alola...

"We won't let you do this. Greninja, Water Shuriken!" Ash declared, releasing his pokémon.

"Gourgeist, Shadow Ball!"

"Inkay, Psybeam!" The two Team Rocket members sent out their signature pokémon. Greninja was able to block both attacks, but I wasn't about to let him fight alone. This might be my last chance to battle alongside him and see him in action.

"Use Seed Bomb next!" Jessie ordered her Gourgeist.

"Charizard, Flamethrower!" Alain jumped in. A smirk grew on my face.

"Use Flamethrower first," I grinned. Rapidash sent out her flame, just as Charizard did. The fire from each pokémon mixed, creating a much larger stream that was extra effective on Gourgeist, sending it flying through the air.

"Argh, let's get them too!" Jessie yelled in frustration. James' next words were lost to me when the arm that once held Pikachu began sucking in the air around us in a tremendous force.

"Greninja, use Cut to destroy that device!" Ash managed to get the command out, even with the device sucking the air from our lungs. Alain's arm slithered around my waist, holding me in place so I wouldn't get sucked up. I closed my eyes waiting for Greninja to do its job. A few seconds later, and I could breathe normally thanks to Ash's pokémon. Along with the Water Type destroying the arm, Greninja also saved Pikachu.

"Now you've done it!" Meowth seethed.

"Psybeam!"

"Dark Pulse!" Inkay and Gourgeist powered up their moves, and my mouth opened, ready to give Rapidash another command. Although, I was surprised to see Serena's Braixen and Clemont's Chespin jump into battle and deflect the attacks. I looked back at them and smiled, before returning to the battle. Both Ash and Alain gave me nods, ready to deliver the final blows.

"Pikachu, Thunderbolt!"

"Charizard, Flamethrower!"

"Fire Blast, Rapidash!" The attacks hit their target, causing the hot air balloon to explode and smoke to billow out in all directions. Parts were sent flying through the air, along with the members of Team Rocket. They blasted off into the sky, disappearing from our sight.

"You two really are amazing," Ash complimented when everything was clear.

"So are you, Ash," Alain responded as equally as affectionate. I nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

"And that's coming from a Champion and a half," I grinned, elbowing Alain in a teasing way. He swooped down to give me a peck on the cheek, which shocked us all. Neither of us had been keen on public displays of affection, him more so than I. But I guess now that everything was over, he'd overcome many things, and we were free to do whatever we pleased.