Chapter 15: I'm Tired And I'm Lost

Start from the beginning

Love <3 Andy

PS. There's a bottle of pain medicine and a glass of water on your nightstand.

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked over to see the medicine and water. I swallowed the pills and tried so hard to think of what happened last night. I grabbed my phone and wrapped the blanket around me, continuing to sit up. I called Jinxx, the first person that came to mind.

"Hey, what's up."

"I-I think Andy rapd me." I said, beginning to cry.

"Why?"

"I-I don't know. I just woke up this morning and I was naked and I just don't know. I was drunk last night so I don't remember anything. I'm scared Jinxx." I sobbed. Suddenly, Sammi rushed in, wrapping her arms around me.

"SON OF A BITCH!" I heard Jinxx yell before he hung up. I exclaimed everything to Sammi, sobbing into her shoulder.

ANDY'S POV

"SON OF A BITCH!" Jinxx yelled, leaping across the bus and attacking me. Punching my face and trying to choke me. Ashley and CC pulled him off of me, Jake having to help because Jinxx was just too angry and too strong.

"STOP THIS FUCKING BUS! I'M NOT DOING THIS FUCKING TOUR!" Jinxx screamed, kicking his legs.

"Woah, what's going on?" Jon said, coming from the bunks.

"I'M NOT DOING THIS FUCKING TOUR! I REFUSE!"

"WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY DECIDING THIS?" Jon yelled at him.

"I'M NOT TOURING, LET ALONE, BEING IN A BAND WITH A FUCKING RPIST!"

"WOAH! RPIST?" I yelled, standing up.

"JINXX, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Ashley asked.

"THIS GUY RPED MY SISTER! LET ME GO! I NEED TO KILL HIM!" Jinxx screamed.

"I DIDN'T RPE YOUR SISTER!"

"SHE JUST CALLED ME CRYING SAYING YOU RPED HER!"

"I'll be right back." I sighed, heading back to the bunks.

JACKIE'S POV

Sammi finally got my calmed down and I was dressed now. She was sitting on the bed next to me when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw it was Andy.

"I-I don't want to answer it." I said, bitting my lip.

"Just answer it Jackie. After what you told Jinxx, he's probably going ballistic. Maybe Andy can sort this whole mess out." I sighed and answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"What the hell did you tell Jinxx?"

"What the hell happened last night?"

"I don't really remember, I think we had sex. I don't know. The only thing I remember is we woke up, naked, next to each other. I sure as hell didn't rpe you!"

"I-I'm sorry Andy." I started to cry again.

"It's-SHIT" I heard Andy yell and then some screaming before a door slammed. "WHO THE HELL LET HIM GO!" Andy screamed.

"Andy, what's going on?"

"Your brother is trying to kill me. SOMEONE COME GET HIM BEFORE HE RAMS THIS FUCKING DOOR DOWN! JEREMY CALM THE HELL DOWN! I DIDN'T RPE HER AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!" Andy screamed.

"I HATE YOU BIERSACK!" I faintly heard Jinxx yell.

"What have I done." I groaned, putting my head into my hands.

"Finally." Andy sighed as the screaming stopped.

"How did he react when I told him?"

"He pounced on me, beat the hell out of me, told Jon he wasn't doing the tour because he didn't want to tour, let alone be in a band with a rpist and the guys had to hold him back from killing me."

"I'm so sorry Andy." I sobbed.

"It's fine. Look, can you just call your brother and talk to him, please. I'm locked in a bathroom right now, basically fearing for my life."

"Yeah, bye Andy, love you."

"Love you too Jackie." He said and hung up. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Jackie, don't stress about this too much, Jinxx will calm down. He's just stressed out over the whole baby thing." I nodded and dialed Jinxx's number.

"JACKI-"

"LEAVE ANDY ALONE!"

"W-What?"

"He didn't rpe me and it was just a big misunderstanding. We both got drunk last night and I guess we had sex. I just freaked out, please don't kill my boyfriend." I heard him sigh.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Jinxx, I promise. I wouldn't lie for Andy if he did rpe me."

"Alright, I love you Jackie."

"I love you too." I said and hung up.

ANDY'S POV

"Andy." I heard Jinxx say as he knocked on the door. "Please open the door."

"I don't know, are you going to kill me?"

"Andy, I want to appologize, please just open the door." I sighed and stood up, unlocked the door and opening it. "Jackie called me, we all jumped to conclusions, I'm sorry. Brothers?"

"Brothers." I smiled, hugging him.

"But, I swear to god Biersack, if you ever hurt my sister again, I'm going to kill you."

"Noted." I said with a smile, walking out to the lounge.

*****************************************************************************************

Lot went on in this chapter :o

IMPORTANT! Sorry about some abbrieviations, that's the only way this story won't get Rated R

NO IDEAS

Its_Whatever69 gave me the idea

Listening to Just Dance~ Lady Gaga

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (ONE COMMENT PER PERSON)