YANDERE! ORIHARA IZAYA X BARTENDER FEMALE READER

Enjoy.

________________________________________

"So your shift starts today,hm~?"

You look behind as you heard a flirtatious voice,you set down the glass that you were wiping and face the man. You smiled and nodded.

"Uh,Yeah,I applied three weeks ago but the manager just called me in 2 days before I started my shift." Your voice lace with tranquility. It was normal since you applied to be a bartender, you need to have a calm exterior when talking to customers. The man with dark hair and hazel eyes looks at you with half-lidded eyes as he scoots closer even though a counter was set between the two of you.

"What would you like to drink?" You ask as you prepared a glass in front of him.

"Whiskey,please~" The man said with his sickly seductive voice,as you got a bottle from behind the counter you heard a voice not from afar.

"That's the new bartender? She's not that hot."

You faced the man before you and opened the bottle with ease and poured it to his glass. It seems that you weren't the only one who heard the voice as his brown eyes stared at you closely, observing for a reaction.

"You're not gonna get mad?" He said as you place the bottle back on its rightful place. You simply smiled and shook your head.

"Well,everyone judge each other so it doesn't affect me whatsoever." You gave him a slight chuckle as a man from the other side of the counter ordered something, leaving the man with his black jacket there staring at his drink.

"But it did...."

"One beer miss." The man in his 40s said as he held a woman beside him, assuming that it was a hooker. You nodded and gave him one as you eyed the lady beside him. You were wondering why you couldn't have those curves, even though you exercise twice a week, you look at her again and notice her shiny and curly blonde hair while you just have your (hair length) and (hair color) hair. Envy was what you felt but no matter how hard you try to doll yourself up no one would even appreciate it.

You ended your train of thoughts as you set out your smile. You eyed the customers, searching if they need something when it landed on a particular man who didn't even touch his drink. You stroll towards him as he look up from his glass.

"What's wrong? Don't like it?" You teased as he propped his head head on his knuckles as he stared at you. He held a smirk as if to seduce you but you just look at him,waiting for a response.

"Are you a regular customer?" Changing the subject was the best way to get any of the awkward silence.

"No,it's actually my first time here~" There it is again, his voice that held temptation to it. You raise your eyebrow.

"Really? Then what made you come here? I bet it's a lady." You laugh as you surveyed the people in the bar as you timidly search if he had any friends nearby but didn't have one.

"How did you know that it's a girl?" He grin,as if on cue,a woman stride over to the man in front of you and held a smile same to the one that he was giving you. You presume that she was the girlfriend since a handsome man like him deserves a beautiful woman.

"Bye,Izaya~~" The woman purred sending him a flying kiss which he didn't catch. You look at the woman confusingly. It seems that you were too lost in your thoughts that you didn't catch their conversation.

"So that's the girl?" You questioned as he shook his head and laugh.

"No, silly, but the girl that we're talking about here sure is a beauty" He playfully said as you only smiled, now that you remember, the woman said his name.