YANDERE LEVI x FEMALE READER

It's been a while since i've updated. Sorry I was just sick for days.
This was requested by my fellow author. I forgot XD sorry

--------------------------
"Hey (f/n) I heard that Levi-heichou wants to see you in his office. "
Eren spatted on you.

"WHAT?!? REALLY?!! Oh my god!! What do you think he'll do? Maybe he'll scold for not cleaning the canons again.. " you were so worried about getting scolded by Levi, afterall he was one of the humanities strongest.

"Oh come on, i'm sure he won't lay a single strand of your hair" Eren chuckled when he saw your worried cute face.

"B-but... Uhm... Just tell him that i'm sick or something... Please eren... "
You were about to dashed off when someone grab your brown coat that has the symbol of the survey corps.You slowly turned your head back to see who it was. Levi himself was staring down at you.
His stares really give you the creeps.

"Uh....L-levi-heichou... N-nice to see you sir... " you sweatdropped when you saw Levi signaled eren to go away.

"I'll be on my way sir. " Eren then walked away leaving the two of you alone in the hallway.

"So brat, explain yourself.... " levi said with his usual poker face.

"W-well sir......uhm... " You were speechless.You looked down defeatedly and said sorry to him.

"I'm really sorry Levi-heichou!! I won't do it again!! " your cheeks were tinted pink,you were really embarrass of what you were doing.

You didn't realize that Levi had a smirk planted on his face.

"You know that I don't accept apologies...As punishment you won't have to clean the canons anymore.. " your eyebrow raised of what he just said.

"That's the punishment?" you questioned him.

"I'm not done yet brat. You won't have to clean the canons anymore BUT you will have to clean my office everyday."

"W-wait! What?! Are tou insane? " You were shocked of the punishment that Levi just gave you. I mean cleaning his office? Now that is pure torture.

'maybe this is better, his office isn't that big so it will probably take 5 minutes to clean it. ' you thought.

"I accept it sir. " you said hesitantly.

"Good. The sooner the better. " Levi then dragged you to his office.

"start. " levi sat down in his chair and just stared at you.

You grab a broom and started sweeping his floor, but someone inside your head said 'run' but you just ignored it and continued.

While you were sweeping you didn't notice that you reached Levi's table.

"Uhm.. Sorry levi-heichou but could you move for a bit? " you said to him while he was just staring at you.

Levi coudn't take it anymore so he grabbed your wrist making the broom fall down onto the floor, he pushed you down the desk of his and stared at your face. He cupped your cheek and started rubbing the back of his hand down your face.

"You are so beautiful...." he said it while his voice was husky. Your cheeks were burning. You struggled beneath him, but it was no use.

"Levi-heichou... P-please stop. " you stuttered out.

"I don't know why your hanging out with those pesky flies... " he ignored your words and continued his.

Slowly but surely Levi closed his eyes and leaned down infront of your face. You could feel his breath on your mouth.

Levi kissed you passionately, you didn't like levi even a bit.It took time to process everything in your head what's going on and when you finally realize it, you pushed him away,hard.

"tsk.... Brat.. How dare you do that to me?!?! " levi shouted and kick you on the ground. You shriek and stared up at him. He quickly got on top of you and pinned you down once again,but this time tightly.

He was about to kiss you when someone interupted him.

"Levi-heichou,Erwin ask you for you to see him. " you thanked the lord greatfully.

"Tsk.... Guess we'll have to continue this another time... " levi got off of you and stood up, you slowly got yourself up but failed,you almost hit the ground when levi caught you on time.

"Oh.. And also... " levi got close to your ear and whispered.
"if you tell a single soul about this I will kill you... " seriousness was visible in his voice. He then let you go and left you there shocked.

"what have I gotten myslef into? "

So this was your daily everyday life, being tortured by levi himself.

"THERE'S NO ESCAPE"
--------------------------
Done hope you enjoyed.. And sorry if there are errors, I haven't watched SNK for a long time :)