YANDERE SAKAMAKI BROTHERS X SISTER READER

(a/n):So basically,i'm a bastard... I'll be doing your requests from now on.
Hope you enjoy my books.

------------------
The Sakamaki brothers always wanted a Girl to join in the picture when they were young and for once the Mother of Ayato, Raito and Kanato granted their request. So their Mother came home with a cute little (h/c) haired girl in hand. The girl was an orphan who is adopted by a Woman with long violet hair. The little girl was really cute making the Sakamaki triplets to stare at her in 'Awe'. The girl was basically in her 5 year old state.

The little girl grew up in the hands of the triplets, their Mother never cared for her anyway,always leaving the duties of a Mother to the Boys.

In the time she was 8,the other brothers seem to recognize her as well,namely, Shuu,Reiji and little Subaru.They always seem to be attracted by the (h/c) haired girl all the time, making it hard for them to ignore her running form in the hallway.

"Ayato-niichan? Are you studying again? " her cute little head popped out of the table, watching Ayato flipped through pages of the book, her feet were making tired for all the tippy toeng while watching her brother.

"Yeah, Mother wants me to be successful." He gently smiled at her cute little sister, leaning over the table and patting her head gently, making the girl smile. Ayato was about to say something when their Mother came in furious visible in her form.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you 'not to disturb Ayato while he is studying'? " Her voice was full of rage, she grabbed the little girls arm and pulled her towards the door, Ayato coudn't just sit their and watch while his Mother dragged her little sister out. He needed the company of someone, he didn't want to study everyday and he coudn't also bear to watch her sister suffer,so Ayato stood up from his seat and charged towards His mother.

"Don't you dare hurt her!!!! " Ayato screamed and grabbed your other hand in his and pulled you towards him, stumbling slightly and landed in his chest. You sobbed quitely into his white long-sleeve.His Mother was surprised,never in her life ayato talk to her like that. She was going to slap Ayato but she remained calm and just walk out,leaving Ayato and her sister their.

"Hush now, it's okay... " Ayato kneeled down to her eye-level and wiped her tears gently with the back of his hand,and he received a small smile in her little lips. Ayato noticed that it was night already and that means it's time to eat.

"Come here now, it's dinner already, and I bet they have your (fav. Dish) in the table. " Ayato encourage her to stop crying which she did. Ayato walked out of the room while holding her hand.

"Your hands are so small in mine. " he observed her reaction and laugh.

"Thank you Ayato-niichan.. For standing up to me.. " her voice sent chills down the spine of Ayato, and he simply smiled at her sentence.

When they reached the dining room all of the brothers were seated and waited for Ayato and (y/n) to sit down so they could start eating.

"Ayato, what did you do this time? " Reiji settled his book down and watched her sister getting hoisted up by Shuu so that she can sit. Ayato glared at Reiji and looked at you who's eyes were sparkling with joy by the food that was prepared.

"I didn't do anything,Mother hurt her and I stood up for her. " he retorted at Reiji who was satisfied at his Answer. The dinner was quite and when they were finished they look at you.You stared up at them wondering what's going on.

"Look at you, so messy. " Raito walk towards you and grabbed the napkin that was at your table and wipped the chocolate cream that was at your cheek, they simply laugh and you blush about it.