YANDERE! GRAY x FEMALE READER(LEMON)

I accept request :3  there's alot of lemon request right now XD

Requested by:Waifufullbuster

---------------------------------------
You were (f/n) (l/n) the richest girl in magnolia but also you were the weakest in your family, all of them were mages while you weren't,so in order for your safety your father arrange a marriage for you and he picked out a mage.

--------
Here you were being pinned down the bed by an ice-mage named Gray Fullbuster,actually you were going to picked out Sting but since your family are Ice wizards they picked out gray.

"Come on (y/n)..just let me fuck you. "  gray moaned out.

"You heard my dad right? We  should do that thing when we already love each other. And right now... I don't think i don't. "  you said to him while not looking.

"So your saying you don't love me? "  his voice turned deep.

"Yeah.. I guess.. "

"I can't allow that. "  he then use his ice knife and slash your top dress off, you shrieked. He guided his knife down your cleavage down to your tummy.

"If you don't want to die right now, you should obey me.. Understand?!?"  afraid of what he's going to do you just nod your head.

"Good.. I love girls who are obedient..." 

He got up on his knees and smirked down at your half naked body.

"Undress me wife.. "  you widened your eyes about what he just said.
Afraid of what he might do to you if you disobey, you slowly got up and you reached out for his dark blue polo shirt, you can see his perfect 6 pack abs, you blushed of what you just saw.

"Come on....you have to undress me..all of it"  He caressed your cheek with the back of his hand. You unbuckled his pants and almost hesitated when you saw his big bulge under his boxers. You were about to stop when he grab your wrist and guided your hand down to his torso down to his 6 pack abs and down to his bulge, he rubbed your hand in his member and he groaned while you were blushing madly.

"What did I say?  All of it.. "  You trembled hearing his last words.
You were sobbing quietly when you put your fingers to the hem of his boxers and you gently pulled it down, you then cried when you saw his member popped out knowing where this is going.

"I can't take it anymore.. "   He then pinned you down again and just lick your tears away from your face.

"Please g-gray!!!! Stop!!! "  you screamed and begged but he just ignored this and just smirked.

"Get ready!"   and with that he thrusted his long member inside you, you grip the bed sheets like it was your lifeline while he put his big hands around your hips.

"Y-your s-so tight! "  he moaned out while keep thrusting inside you faster and deeply.

It was about 30 min. When he finally cummed inside you.

"I-i hate y-you gray! "  you cried out,he just layed beside you and smirked, he then put his arms around your waist like a prison.

"I know you do.. "

-------------------
done :) hoped you enjoyed it :3