YANDERE! AOMINE x FEMALE READER

OMG!!!!! I think i need to keep my promises!
I'm so sorry my previous requesters, i'm still thinking what kind of story i'm going to make! So don't worry because i will make your requests :D (Btw there's alot of lemon request right now XD)

Requested by:@YumiKirosaga

-----------------------
"Do you Aomine Daiki take (f/n) (l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest was saying those sacred words, for only those who loved each other, but in your state I don't think you don't.

"I do. " Aomine had a smile plastered on his tanned face.

"And do you (f/n) (l/n) take Aomine Daiki to be your lawfully wedded husband? " the priest looked at you in the eyes and waited for your answer.

You wanted to run but Aomine,himself,tightened his grip on your hand where the Diamond ring was placed on.

"I-i d-do. " oh, how you wanted to slap yourself in the face so hard.

"You may kiss the bride. " the priest smile when he saw Aomine leaning close to your face and slowly kissed you in the lips.

'If only.........I'd said no.........this woudn't happen. '

-Flashback-

"Hey (f/n) i heard that Aomine has a crush on you. " your bestfriend tease.
"W-what?? Where did you heard that? " you were flustered when you heard your bestfriend said that to you it was like your dreams came true, you had a crush on the tanned boy ever since you saw him play basketball.

It was lunch when Aomine send a letter to you saying 'Meet me at the back of the gym this afternoon'

And here you were waiting for your knight and shining armor,waiting for him to say 'i like you' and also waiting for him to ruin your life.
You were happy when you saw Aomine walking towards you and finally standing right in front you.

"I'm glad you came (f/n)........I.....I mean.... Will you go out with me? " the tanned guy said to you immediately without any hesitation.

"U-ummm....... S-sure...." your heart was beating so fast that it wants to jump out of your chest.

"Thank you.... " he said and then run towards the gym. You then felt awkward just standing there like an idiot, so you just walk off with a smile plastered on your face.

Days had gone to weeks and you and Aomine seem to be fine,until a guy in your class invited you to make a project with him.

"Uhm... Aomine my classmate invited me to make a school project with him.... So can I go? " you were certain that Aomine would say 'No' but since this was part to make your grades go higher,Your sure that he would say 'Yes', at the least.

"No" that simple word made you stand up and shout at him.
"Stop it! Look, these are my grades that we are talking about, I want to be a professional someday, and I don't want to be stuck like this forever with you. " You were now glaring at Aomine who also stood up and towered over you.

"So you don't like being with me? Is that it? " darkness overcome his eyes.Your eyes were starting to water because of the guilt that build up inside your chest.

"N-no... A-aomine that's not it, darling, I-i just don't want to fail.... " you tried to reach out for him, but he backed away. When aomine looked up you can saw the hurt in his eyes and the sorrow that started to form and then he turned his back and walk off.

"Aomine!" you called but he didn't look back.

-timeskip-
Five days had passed and Aomine avoided you ever since, you tried to call and text him but still he woudn't reply, so you planned to meet him at the gym where he would practice, actually some of your friends said that you should just give up, but something was really fudging you and it was guilt.

You were waiting for everyone to go home, and when the other basketball players were gone except Aomine you then went inside and search for him.

There,Aomine stand in the middle of the court holding a basketball.

"I had a feeling that you would come..." He started and glared at you.
"So, how was it? Was your life depressing without me? " Aomine then walk towards you.

"A-aomine!! " you run towards him and hug Aomine tightly.
"I-i'm sorry!! I didn't mean it!! " tears brim your eyes but a strong palm was brought to your face,stinging pain was what you felt and you fell to the ground.

"Saying sorry is not enough you bitch!!!! You have to get on your knees.... And beg.... Like a dog! " you started to sobb.

"A-aomine.... I'm sorry.. "

"I told you didn't I? That i don't accept sorries like that.... It's not enough..... You do love me, right? " you nodded slowly and it send a smirk to Aomine's face.

So in order to make him pleased you slowly got on your knees and beg.

"i-i'm sorry aomine for I have sinned.... " you didn't just act like a dog but also beg to him like he was a god and it really pleased Aomine.

"Do anything I say? " aomine question you while you were still on your knees.

"Y-yes... A-anything.... " you cried. He forcefully grabbed your chin and sent his hungry lips to yours exploring every inch of your mouth.

"Marry me. " he moaned at to you.

-----------------------------------

You slowly closed your eyes and waited for Aomine to kiss you in your dirty lips.
----------
Days have gone to weeks and weeks have gone to years, as so you thought.

You regretted everything. You shoudn't have gone out and see him. You shoudn't have said yes when he asked you out. You shoudn't have..................... But we can't change the past can't we? Just like they say...

'It's a win win situation' but in this game you lost and he won.

Living was hard and dying was easy.

----------------------

Done i hoped you enjoyed it :3