Yandere! Kaneki Ken X female reader

So first yandere story... Hope you enjoy.... And also you guys can request :3

Updated

-------------------
You were (Y/N) (L/N) the most beautiful girl in the campus, but unfortunately you weren't popular, you didn't even think that you were beautiful, but some guy did and his name is Kaneki Ken.

Kaneki had a crush on you since you were in middle school
But when you were in senior high school his crush thingy turn into a dark obsession, but you didn't notice him, you barely even talk to him and that's the reason why he was so mad.He would go on a rage when you talk to other people, especially to Hide even though Hide is Kaneki's bestfriend he woudn't let anyone go near you.

-------------------------

It was near evening when you were walking home alone in the streets.While you were humming your favourite song you notice that someone was watching you,but you just shrugged it off and continue walking. You felt a little scared because the stare grew stronger and you can hear faint footsteps. You fasten your pace and your walking turn into running.

You felt relieved when you saw your house but before you could reach the porch someone knocked you out.

--5 hrs. Later--

"W-what happened? " you said while rubbing your throbing head.
"I can see that your awake (y/n) ....." Kaneki approach you while holding a dog collar.
"Wh-who are y-you? " you felt terrified when Kaneki approached you.
"My, my how could you say that to your lover.. " Kaneki said while smiling wickedly at you.
"L-lover?? What are you talking about?? I don't know you!!!! You MONSTER! " you were taken aback from what you said.

"I really hate that word you know... But coming from you makes me happy! Come on call me MONSTER once again... " Kaneki drop to his knees and caressed your face.

You just close your eyes. But then your eyes widen at what you felt.You felt his lips devouring yours. He Licked your bottom lip for entrance which you didn't give him, he was annoyed so he squeeze your left breast,you gasped and then he took this opportunity to explore your wet cavern. You then felt something cold on your neck and when kaneki pulled away for air you notice that the dog collar was placed on your neck.

"Now you're mine~"

--------------
I will make you mine.