Chapter 9

Peyton POV

  When we woke up everyone took their showers and got dressed we decided on IHOP for breakfast. I got dressed in a red sweat shirt, a bulls beanie, black skinnies, and my red 10s with my black ray bans. I grabbed my purse and phone then walked downstairs to see everybody waiting.

   "Finally lets go before before she gotta go back up" Taelyn said picking Taylor up and running to the truck we all started laughing. We walked out the house and got in the car. I sat in the passenger seat in the front with King. He started the car and we were on our way.

   When we pulled up too IHOP we all jumped out a ran to the door. We walked in a went up to the hostess. "Hi. How may I help you?" she was a short African American girl she was pretty and she had green eyes and long curly brown hair. I smiled and replied "Hi yes can I have a table for 12?" "Sure thing right this way"  She led us to a table and we were seated.

   "My name's Chiara (Shy-ara) Your waiter will be out soon to take your orders but if you need help with anything i will also be here." she said with a smile "Thank you" We all said.

   When she walked away we sat and talked until our waiter walked up. We ordered and went back to talking about random stuff while we waited. I was talking to King until I saw someone I never thought I'd see again.

   My best friend since i was little it was Zion. I got up and the crew looked at me crazy as i ran into my best friend's arms. I don't care if we are in the middle of IHOP i missed my best friend like crazy. I started crying remembering the day he left.

Flash back

  "Hey best friend, I'm going to miss you Zy I wish you could stay" I said as me and my best friend since diaper days stood on his porch for the last time ever.

   "Don't worry Pey I promise we will see each other again ok, Just promise me something?" He asked "Anything" I said back

   "Stay strong while I'm gone, Don't let nobody hurt you cause all hell will break loose if anything happen to you, you like my sister I will always love you." He said kissing me on my forehead and giving me one more hug before getting into the moving truck.

   "I love you to Zy, Bye bro" I whispered to myself as I watched the truck drive away. That's when it hit me my Best friend is moving halfway across the country.

    I ran home and broke down. My best friend was gone.

End of Flash back

   "I promised we would see each other again." he said against my hair "And I promised I'd stay strong." I said back

King POV

Who is this nigga hugging my girl. Wheww calm King Probably just a friend.

Zion POV

   One minute I was standing there waiting to be seated and the next thing I know my Best Friend in the Whole World was in my arms. It was the best feeling I could ever have to have my little sister/best friend back.

   "Come on I want you to meet my friends." she said pulling me with her. "This is Enna, Tyla, Jazlyn, Dayvon, Kambrell, Tyrell, Taelyn, Jaelyn, King and you already know Taylor and Kaylor " she said introducing everyone. "Hey I'm Zion" i said everyone said "Hello".

   "This is my best friend since forever" she said. Tyla, Enna, and Jazlyn playfully gasped and i laughed "Chill y'all know you my girl's too" she said.

   "Hey baby girl I gotta go but give me your phone" I said. she handed me her phone and I put my number in under BestestFrann and gave it back I kissed her forehead told everyone bye and left.

Peyton POV

   This has been the best day ever I saw my best friend since forever and I haven't been happier. I sensed a little bit of jealousy from King but I'll talk to him about it later.

   I was driving until my phone started ringing King handed it to me and told me it was my daddy and i grabbed it so fast i almost took King's hand with it. I missed my daddy so much he hasn't been home till late, you could tell i was a daddy's girl.

Phone Convo

Daddy: Hey baby girl. what you up to?

Me: Nothing chilling with the crew and King.

Daddy: Iight well. Do you think that maybe tonight you could make a run with me.

Me: Yup i gotcha just text me what time.

Daddy: Iight and don't forget come strapped.

Me: Daddy I stay strapped

Daddy: You a mess bye baby girl love you.

Me: Love you too.

  When I got off the phone King looked at me crazy."What was that about?" he asked "My daddy need me to make a drop with him" i said bluntly. "What. Who is your father?" he said "Animal he run Certified Trill gang, you never heard of Princess Pey." i said "How could I not that's my gang" he said showing me the tattoo that all of our loyal members had. "Aww we reppin" I said showing him mine that say Certified Trill with Princess pey under it. "Damn I'm glad your daddy like me or I would be dead" he said chuckling.   

How do y'all like Zion?

Tell me how you like it.

Goal: 10 comments

          20 votes

          70 reads