How Thugs Love

Peyton POV

"Ma where are my shoes?" I yelled from upstairs "I don't know honey." "Ughhhh." I can't find my shoes and it's the first day of my senior year. I wore a pair of khaki cargo pants, a camo crop top, and a black beanie with my long curly hair down. For my accesories I wore a gold chain and gold stud earings. Yes I found them. "Nevermind ma i found them." "Okay hun". I called my girls and told them I would be on the way to pick them up in a little bit. I slipped my shoes on grabbed my phone and earphones. I walked downstairs and got a granola bar and water. Then grabbed my keys to my white benz and I walked out of the house. I locked the door and got in my car I buckled up and I started the car. August Alsina was blasting through my speakers. First stop was enna so I pulled up and honked the horn to let her know I was here. She came out and she was looking cute today. She had on a white crop top, black tights, and grape 5s. Her accesories were a infiniti necklace and silver hoops. Her hair was flat ironed with a purple bandana around it. "Hey girl you look cute today" I said when she got in the car "Girl you too ain't we always cute tho?" "Hell yeah" I say while letting out a laugh. Next was Jazlyn then Tyla. When we pulled up to the school all eyes were on us. I laughed as hoes mugged me and thirsty niggas was trying to holla but it wasn't gone work like that. I walked in and a couple of people waved and some stepped out of my way. I guess you can say i'm well known. My daddy's the biggest man in the game he goes by the name of Animal. I help run the game with my dad sometimes to. I go by pey or princess. My motto is love none trust none fear none. As i walked through the halls i could hear people saying things like "Hey princess how was your summer?" or "Good morning princess you look nice today" I just nodded and said "Hey it was good" or hey thanks you too." Me and my girls finally made it to first period and I knew today was going to be a long day.