Chapter 7

King POV

I heard my name and turned around to see my first love Jayla. I turned to look at Peyton and she had a smile on her face when Jayla started to get closer she said "Oh my gosh Pey Pey" "yes girl me in the flesh where you been"Peyton replied. "I went to stay at granny's house for a while." she said smiling "Wait hold on ya'll are cousins?" I asked "Yeah " They both replied " King can I talk to you in private?" Jayla asked "Uh yeah" I said walking away. "I really miss you King please take me back" she pleaded I just looked at her blankly "look Jayla you see Peyton over there i really like her and im not trying to mess nothing up." "Okay whatever King but when you do change your mind I'll be waiting" she said quietly and walked away. I walked behind Peyton who was on her phone and wrapped my arms around her waist she giggled and put her phone in her pocket. "What King?" she said "Damn a nigga gets no love" i replied and she started laughing "Whatever" "You hungry ma?" i said kissing  her cheek. "Yeah" I bought some nachos and we sat down we ate and laughed. When we finished eating we got in the car and drove to the beach we were walking on the boardwalk and we played 21 questions. Then she yawned and looked at the time "Damn its 12:00" she said "iight lets go ma" I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car. When we pulled up to her house we both got out and walked up to the door "Night ma i'll see you later" I said kissing her forehead "Night" she said and walked inside i walked back to my car and drove home.

Next Morning, Peyton POV

Me and the girls woke up and took our showers and got dressed. King texted me this morning and asked if we wanted to go to the movies with him and some of his boys so we started getting ready I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. I put on some light blue high waisted skinny jeans, a gray and red flowy tank top that says wu-tang and  white converse. I then started on my hair i wore it straight with a part in the middle. For accessories i wore some silver hoops and a silver necklace that says pey on it and for make up i just on eyeliner and some carmex. I grabbed my phone and some money and walked downstairs the girls were sitting down there waiting already. "Yall ready buggaboo's?" i asked "yea mamas leggo"said Tyla said. We walked out of the house and i then noticed we all was lookin hella cute Tyla wore black tights, peanut butter and jelly kd 6s, and a white vneck with her curly hair in a big messy bun with a purple bandana around her head. Jazlyn had on dark blue ripped skinnies a gray sweatshirt and black converse with gold hoop earings, a gold chain and her hair in a high ponytail. Enna was wearing a blue vneck with black tights and blue roshe runs and white nike socks with silver peace sign stud earrings and her hair down a curly. When we pulled up to the movies I texted King and told him i was here he told me to come inside and he already bought my ticket. "Man king why you bought my ticket i could have bought it." i said "Well hello to you to Peyton" he said laughing "Okay you guys stop flirting and tell me who this beautiful young lady is" said this Caramel skin boy with a curly afro and lip and eyebrow piercing while kissing Jazlyn's hand. "Okay this is Jazlyn, Tyla, and Enna." I said "This is Dayvon, Kambrell, and Tyrell." he said. Dayvon pulled Jazlyn away .Kambrell took Enna and Tyrell ran off with tyla. Me and king laughed and he took my hand and we got snacks and went in the movie. We all sat at the top. I barely got to watch the movie because of Kings playful ass. I somehow ended up straddling his lap while I played in his curls. "Ma why we not together yet?" he asked me with his head in the crook of my neck. "I dont know i just dont wanna get fucked over i guess" i replied while shrugging my shoulders. "Pey I really like you ,you're not like those other girls out there. I promise you i will never ever hurt you." he said looking into my eyes i looked down braking the gaze. He lifted my chin up with his finger and kissed me passionately. I hesitantly kissed back. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance i let him in as our tounges went at war with each other. A soft moan slipped out and i felt him smile into the kiss and pull away. "What do you think now Peyton will you be my girl?"