Chapter 3

Peyton POV

Tonight was the night of the party. I was excited and ready to have fun with my girls. My daddy told me to stay strapped and dont let nobody catch me slippin. Me and my girls got ready and got dressed and did our makeup and everything. We grabbed oymur phones and things then walked downstairs. " Papá que nos vamos ahora" (daddy we are leaving now) Yes im mixed with puerto rican, dominican, hawaiian, indian and black. " Ok princesa y recuerda lo que dije" (okay princess and remember what I said). We walked into the garage and i grabbed the key to my black buggati that says pey on the license plate in pink and we got in the car. I started the car and the engine cut on. We left and were pulling up to the party with all eyes on us. The party was at a teen club so you might have to wait outside but ne and my girls walked right in. I heard people saying things like "Who is she and why don't she gotta wait so i peeked back around the corner and said "Do you know me now witcha trifling ass." The look on their face was priceless I laughed and walked back in to the V.I.P  section. When i got up there i saw someone familiar but I only saw the back of their head. But when they turned around i recognized those beautiful brown eyes and dimply smile anywhere it was King. He spotted me and smile. I smiled back and he walked over he said "Hey Peyton."