Chapter 8

Peyton POV

   It's Saturday now I'm on my way to the mall with the girls. On Friday at the movies King asked me to be his but I told him we needed to get to know each other better before we move to another part of this relationship. He said he understood and he said he would wait.

   Today I was getting ready for my twin cousin's Kaylor and Taylor because they are moving down here with us. King and me are hanging out all day the guys and everybody are supposed to be coming over when the twins get here so everyone can meet each other and then we're going to hang out for the rest of the day.

   So right now me and king going to pick the twins up from the airport. Then we're going back to the house and then everybody should be coming over shortly after we get home. We just turned into the airport and i got a text from Kaylor.

MycuzzoKayy: Hey girl we just landed where we need to go.

Me: Turn around.

   "Ahhhhh Peyyy!!!" they both screamed running towards me. "Hey y'all i missed you guys so much" they both stopped for a second and looked up at King. "Ummmmmm" Kaylor said. "Oh sorry this is King my-" I started to say but was interupted. "Future boyfriend" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

   When he said that the twins gave me a look that said we'll talk later. "Well lets get your stuff and put it in the car." i took their suit cases only to have them taken away from me. I turned around and King stood there wit a smirk on his face "Y'all go get in the car and I'll get there stuff" he said. I thought about putting up a fight but i just walked away with the girls.

At the house

   When we walked in my mama attacked them with hugs and kisses. When they were done greeting with everyone king helped us take there stuff to their rooms. We finally got them settled and that took us an hour or two and now its 1:00  the crew is coming at 2:00 so we're just going to chill in my room.

   It was now 1:45 and there was a knock on the door and everybody barged in. "Well damn hey everyone" i said to everyone as they just walked into my house. Enna, Jazlyn, and Tyla saw the twins and ran to them. They almost squeezed the shit out of them hugging them so tight.

   "Okay girls this is Taelyn, Jaelyn, Dayvon, Kambrell, and Tyrell." i said causing everyone to look at the twins. Jaelyn's eyes were glued to Kaylor while Taelyns eyes were glued to Taylor. As soon as everyone noticed we bust out laughing.

   " Huh what happened why y'all laughing?" Taelyn said looking away from Taylor. "I think they were laughing at the way y'all were looking at us" Kaylor said still cracking up.

  "What y'all talking bout?" Jaelyn said finally said snapping out of his trance. "And now the slow one is back" Kambrell said while Jaelyn gave him a screw face.

  "Where the hoes at?" Dayvon said out loud while Jazlyn look at him like he was crazy, he finally realized she was looking and said "Uhh I meant where her clothes you see this bitch on this show with the short ass shorts on showing her secrets fast ass" I bust out laughing "Boy what are you talking about" I said. "Mann whatever" He said

  We ended up watching a movie in my room I laid on King's chest in my bed with the popcorn on my hand and turned on the movie. I looked down and saw Jaelyn cuddled up with Kaylor and Taelyn cuddled up wit Taylor. I just smiled happy that my cousins were happy and i finally let sleep take over.

Tell me how you like it? COMMENT.VOTE.AND SHARE

My Goal: 50 reads

                10 votes

                 7 comments