The cast

This is just about the cast like their names and descriptions

Jazlyn-  5'4, chocolate colored skin, black and italian, long dark brown hair, brown eyes, cheek dimples, and thick. She is 17 turning 18. Third oldest out of the friends.

Tyla- 5'2, light skinned, light brown curly hair with honey blonde tips, thick, hazel eyes, black and french, one dimple on the right cheek and a nose piercing. She is 17 and turning 18 in 2 weeks. Second oldest out of the friends.

Enna- 5'3, chocolate colored skin, black thick long hair, light brown eyes, Puerto rican and black, thick. She just turned 18. Shes the oldest out of the four friends.

Peyton- 5'1, light skinned, brown long curly hair, light hazel/brown eyes, dominican and black, and thick. She is 17 turning 18 in two months. She is the youngest.

The boys

Taelyn- 6'2, caramel skin color, curly short hair, grey eyes, lip piercing on the right side of his bottom lip, a eyebrow piercing and black and hawaiin. He is 19 turning 20 in a couple of weeks. Jaelyn's twin brother.

Jaelyn- 6'1, caramel skin color, hair cut into a fade, hazel eyes, black and hawaiin. He is 19 about to turn 20.

Dayvon- 6'3, light skin, his hair cut to a fade, green eyes, black and white. Just turned nineteen he is the youngest.

Kambrell- 6'4, chocolate color skin, black and italian, curly thick hair, and blue eyes. 20 years old he's the oldest.

King- 6'5, light skin, light brown soft curly hair, lip piercing, mixed with white, black, and hispanic. He is 19. He is the forth oldest.

Tyrell- 6'3, medium skin tone, tattoos, brown eyes, african american, 19 years old.

I will update tommorow night i planned on doing it tonight but im falling asleep so nightt loves mwahh.

-pookie