i knew what i saw 2 | | m.c

Part two.

~

I straightened up my posture and I removed Calum's grasp at me before he sees me.

I don't want him seeing me like this.

"(y/n)! please wait! wait!" Calum rushes over at me as I run through the exit door.

I don't even know what to feel anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do after this.

"(y/n).." Calum puts both of his arms around my shoulder and somewhat reassuring me. I feel like he's the only one now that I can trust on my shoulders to.

"Calum, I-I don't know what I'm going to do.." My voice cracked at my last words. Calum led me to his car and opens up the door for me.

"Thank you.." I groggily said. Calum nods and sits on the driver's seat, he then grabs my hand and looks at me.

"(y/n), I know what Michael did and it's his fault. He got caught up and give in. I'm sorry (y/n), just don't worry I'll be here." Calum said. I sobbed and sobbed over and over again at his shoulders as he drives away from the club.

~

My brain just drew a simple blank space and I just syou at the beige colored wall across the bed I'm sitting at. I'm too tired to do and feel anything. Too tired of my heart being broken over and over again.

It's been four days. Four days I'm suffering through the pain. I'm here at Calum's owned house, on his guest bedroom. After he let me stay here, I let all of my useless tears come out. I badly want to forget everything.

My thoughts were interrupt by Calum.

"(y/n)? I brought your favorite ice cream and nutella by the way." He then replace it on the coffee table beside the bed. I give him a soft smile and patted a spot beside me.

Calum noticed my gestures and knowingly sat beside me.

"Are you feeling better now?" Calum asked. I signed and grab the ice cream.

"I-well, Okay I guess. I let all my angers out. How's . . . he doing?" I whispered the last two parts. I shakily scooped some dark chocolate ice cream and ate it.

I see Calum's jaw tightens a few seconds and looks at me.
Is he angry?

"He's been miserable, he knows that you're here staying with me." Calum replied.

"Let him be miserable as me. I won't be coming to him sooner." I said still eating my ice cream. My soul is tired. My whole life is tired.

After talking that seems like an hour, we both finished our ice creams and headed out separately on our own bed. Hopefully I'll get better soon. Hopefully.

-

I woke up, feeling tired again. I blink couple of times and let out a heavy sign. I stretch out both of my arms and sat up on the bed. I slipped on some flip flops and open up the bedroom door.

"I told you she's still sleeping and you have to keep quiet!" A voice of man said.

"I have to apologize! Arzaylea was the one who did it!"

Your eyes seems to let some tears out as you immediately knew who is talking.

"I don't care! You don't seem to care about her anymore! All you do is sneak behind her back and went to every girl!"

"Why are you so against me? Huh? Do you have feelings for (y/n)? Step aside and let me talk to h-"

"Yes I like her!" A heavy breathing is all I heard.

My heart stops for a second. What?

"I-I like her heck I even love her! But I pushed that feelings away for you both of you guys to be happy! But I guessed you wasted it away." Calum said.

My hands shakily grabs the wall for a support. Full tears were now coming out of my eyes. I want to come between them but I stay hidden.

"I knew it, I saw it coming. You fucking bastard!" Michael shouted and pushes Calum back by his shoulder. Calum didn't fight back and just stare at him.

"Is this your plan? To brainwash (y/n) with your pitiful words? You and I both know I love her Calum, wh-"

"Stop! Please!" I weakly shouted at the top of the stairs. Both of them looks at me with shock.

I can't breathe.

I swallowed up a big air and I fall to my knees.

I can't feel myself.

Before I knew what was happening, I was wrapped up by an arms.

I can't feel my heart.

~

ey ey part three? go vote and tell me feedbacks! please do enjoy this and have some tears. hey youe there! go click that little star on the left corner! it just take two second to press it! come on! :)