Not bad ppl...not bad >)

Start from the beginning

A crescent moon....with a black star in it...

Takada's POV:

I stare at Yuuki trembling for a while.

"what's the matter? Missed me so much that you're crying" I said all cocky like. Suddenly she stared at me all angry like and.....well I blacked out but I remember being called an idiot. @~@

I woke up later on.

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT!?" I shouted with my eyes all wide and arms kind awkwardly waving around.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT DRUG SUCK!? YOU ULTRA IDIOT!!! Geeehhhh I want to barf now and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" she shouted.

"YOU suck >.> you shouldn't abandon children! How could u leave wittle me all alone in the forest by myself?" I stare at her with puppy dog eyes.

"egh...you'll live~" she said dismissively.

"so heartless Q~Q"

"you'll make it >.> you do realize you're older than me right?"

"am not!" I denied. Suddenly she pulled out my I.D.

"you're 17 Takada....remember that.." she said all annoyed while I go into a makeshift emo corner to grow mushrooms. "now more importantly gimme a sammich I know you have something. You're not stupid enough to approach me without food d:"

"you'll get fat..."

"WILL NOT!"

I laugh and throw a sandwich from my pack to her. She catches it and saves it for later.

"......you're a clone arent you? ==""

"yeeeepppp SUCKER~" she mocked. Suddenly I dropped my tone to a serious one and told her the information I got.

<<a while later>>

"I see. No worries I'll be fine. You watch out for yourself though. TRY to stay out of trouble, and stop stalking me!"

"NO PROMISES >D and now....." and then just before I could poof and show her I'm a clone she quickly says

"NOT IF I POOF 1ST!" before dispersing into vapor of smoke.

...dammit how'd she know?

Real yuuki's POV:

*ah it was kinda fun meeting Takada again*

~yeeeep duuuude he is so adorable LET'S GO OUT WITH HIM ;D~

*richan....stay off the cough syrup...*

Deciding to tune out Richan Yuuki focused more at the task at hand.

While I was chatting up Richan they were explaining the sharingan to Naruto and Sakura.

~heh heh heh I bet the damned Uchiha is feeling conflicted listening to info on a technique used by his hellish clan~

*shut up Richan and go back to ur coffin like a good little girl*

~fineeee~

Looking about I jumped out of line and onto Zabuza's back. I dont know why I did it but I felt like it was right to do so.

"WHA-YUUKI! What do you think you're doing! This is dangerous!" Kakashi exclaimed. I ignored his voice and stared full on into Zabuza's with mine. Suddenly a rage his memories entered my mind. His childhood, his youth, his meeting with the one he loves. Shocked I fell backwards off him. Pupils dilated, my eyelids stretched wide I felt the wind gather me up and I was falling head first spiraling into the ground. I suddenly felt something round hit my stomach...HARD. I gasped the saliva gathered in my mouth was coughed out before I was flung full force towards a tree. One of the shorter twigs jabbed hard towards the small of my back. I gasped again coughing from the force on my stomach before I felt myself start to peel off the tree head to shoulders to arms and back to my feet until again I was diving headfirst into the ground. I watched, paralyzed in my shock as he was about to punch me again. Suddenly an arm grabbed me and spiraled me around landing me gently.

"focus." Sasuke said gripping onto me before settling me onto the ground. I couldn't I just couldn't. I couldn't move. My mind was full of this buzzing sound. It annoyed me the buzzing taking over my brain giving me a mild headache but it wouldn't go away! I slumped sitting onto the ground. Above me Kakashi had stopped Zabuza's fist.

"Whats wrong Yuuki!? What did you see!?" he shouted. Zabuza soon jumped back and created a thick dense mist upon us. What is this? My vision got blurry as I tried to clear my head... How could a person survive so much negative energy and not go crazy?!

I shook my head trying to clear it. I can't use this one. That much negative energy will be the end of me. His soul is offlimits. The best thing to do right now is to....escape the situation entirely. I smirked inwardly before going limp.

"YUUKI!" I heard Naruto cry.

-in the dream land (trolololol)-

The adult is dragging me to the chapel. Why? With some effort I push away from him.

"Stop dragging me I don't like it!"

"you have to come my lady! It's your betrothal!" tears sting my eyes, but I push them back. The future heir has to be strong and never show weakness to anyone. At least that's what mommy said....

"He is my cousin. This is incest."

"you have already been granted a pardon from the council, the fire lord AND the temple."

"BUT-" suddenly a quiet yet oh so powerful voice cuts into the conversation.

"Yuuki, this is enough. You're marrying Takada and that is that."

"but he's my cousin mom!"

"and he has the ryukugan.", suddenly my mother gripped my shoulders and stared into my eyes. Her expression was intensely cold, but had a hidden fury to it. I felt myself shiver."the Ryukugan is rare Yuuki. We must take advantage of this wonderful oppurtunity." her eyes turned meaningful before she turned suddenly holding my hand. The swish of our kimono's silk filled the air as we walked towards my doom and the Itake clan's future.

<< d: took longer to write than I thought but hey I'm done~ so yaaayz? Now THIS TIME COMMENT ON IF U WANNA KNOW WHO RIICHAN RLLY IS?! O_O>>