300 Followers

This is on my message board, but I felt like it deserved its own chapter, and this one is edited XD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow...300 followers...I honestly never thought I'd get this far! Getting just 10 followers was amazing for me when I started off! When I began Wattpad I was obsessed with Team Crafted, mainly Deadlox though. Then I grew into Cryaotic and PewDiePie. And then came Hetalia. I swear, most of you that I follow and that follow me are either Hetalia Roleplayers or just huge fangirls/guys! But really, it's thanks to all of you! I know this sounds cheesy as fuck, but I love you all and I'm so glad I've been on here as long as I have! I've made so many friends and I hope to make more! Now what fandoms are ahead for me? Well the most recent are Homestuck and Attack on Titan, but I'm sure there'll be more! Now, I'm already making a new Hetalia OC for my 300 followers (301 now XD) but is there anything else you guys'd like to see? You can pick any fandom and I could make an RP OC for it, I could /try/ to do a one-shot book, or most anything else you'd like me to do! Please just suggest!

My 300th follower is @DJxpon37 so thank you so much!

Me best friends IRL get a shoutout: @crimsonvampire @auburn2 @Rjwild and @BESTBANDGEEK Please go check them out, they're such great and random people!

And of course my best friends that I've made right here on Wattpad: @Wheatley123 @keep_this_a_secret @pheasanthunter @shadowfire13

These four have helped me with roleplay, writing, and some of my many IRL problems!

You're all my friends, but these eight have seen me at my best and sometimes even my absolute worst (mainly IRL friends there XD) so thanks to them!

That was so long-winded, but who cares! I didn't want to leave anything out!

Until next time~

-Admin ~<^-^>~