Wisdom with Chains

| Atsu |

I sighed as I finally slaughtered the last of those disgusting parasites. It seemed like years since I've been in here, grumbling quietly to myself, a shook green goop from my hand.

"I am so going to kick that changing thing's ass." I furrowed my eyebrows- I need to find that thing a name. "Bob. That shall be its name."

I continued walking through the empty sand plains, my eyes sharp and keen as I continued searching for my blasted door out of this hell.

"Who knew my own head could be so damn empty?" I huffed, rubbing the bridge of my nose impatiently.

Just then, I felt a stupendous pain on my ribcage, and it was like my chest was caving in on itself. My vision blurred, but I took deep breathes to still my heart and focus my gaze.

I grasped at my shirt tightly, glancing around before my eyes snapped to the right, following the dark form falling from the sky, before slamming into the ground.

I sprinted to the form, stopping as I reached the edge of the hole it had landed in.

"There you are!" I yelled once the smoke cleared, seeing myself laying at the bottom of the crater. I could recognize that aura anywhere. "I ain't letting you leave with my body this time." I chuckled before jumping into the crater, body poised to attack.

Bob's eyes snapped open before she disappeared- my fist collided with moist earth, the ground caving further underneath the additional force.

I looked up, seeing Bob leaning on their knees as they took the time to breathe. "Pfft." I snickered as I jumped from each block of falling stone to reach the edge of the now very deep cavern. "You can't get away that easily."

Bob turned to me before disappearing once again, her trail marked by a wide cloud of dust. I smirked before following after, quickly catching up to her.

"You may look like me, but you sure as hell aren't as strong," I said wickedly, my hand reaching out and snatching Bob by the arm. I skidded to a halt, the skin at the bottoms of my feet peeling away and starting to bleed. Using the momentum of my sudden stop, I slammed my foot down and started to make Bob my own little moon. Twisting her in the air, Bob was starting to escape my hold as I continued to spin us in a circle.

"Let go!" Bob wheezed, clawing at my clenched hands.

"Heh, whatever you say." I chuckled, a smirk crossing my lips as I stopped my spinning and threw Bob into the air. Whistling, I covered my eyes as I watched Bob start to freefall.

Jumping from one foot to the other, I got ready to sprint to Bob's landing site. Calculating Bob's trajectory, I made it to the site in a solid five second. "Damn, I am losing my touch." I murmured, my eyes searching for Bob's descending form.

I finally caught sight of her and crouched, the ground cracking beneath my feet as I prepared myself for the massive leap. Then, I jumped.

The air whipped my hair in every direction, in my mouth, my eyes, my nose, and even in my ears. However, I ignored my hair as I blasted my fist straight into the mouth of Bob, her teeth grazing my skin as my fingers grazed the back of her throat.

Suddenly, my fist lit up in flames as fire burst from Bob's throat, burning my entire arm. I yanked my arm from their throat, shifting my body to the side to avoid incineration.

We both descended quickly, Bob being the quicker as she sprinted far from my reach. My hands flew at high speeds as I quickly cast a jutsu.

"Blaze Release." I murmured as black tomoe shifted from my pupils. Black flames whipped from my body and rushed towards Bob as I made my rough descend.