Prologue

"You can never win a fight, without losing another."

Atsu watched the people of Konoha, a cold look in her gaze. It had been long since she'd last seen the village; and oh how fun this was going to be.

Atsu smirked slightly before disappearing, reappearing on the top of the Hokage's balcony, staring down at the eight genin standing on the ground level of the arena.

Naruto was stronger; as well as Sasuke, whom she could sense from afar. But it seemed no one else had used their grace period like she had.

Shrugging, she pulled her hair back into a small, spiky ponytail, leaving some strands to warm her cool cheeks.

The tan color of her skin had faded so quickly, it was as if she had never even been to the desert.

She shifted the pack on her back and disappeared, now sitting before the Third Hokage.

"Ah, you've finally made it.." The old man smiled fondly as Atsu stared at him blankly, smirking inwardly.

The Hokage immediately noticed the change in presence but kept his cool as he looked from Atsu to the eight genin. Whoever this was, it was best to dispose of them quickly. Their aura leaked, which Atsu never would have done, revealing an almost murderous intent.

Atsu stood to lean against the railing, her eyes glancing over each individual genin. "Children." She muttered unknowingly, chuckling softly.

"What was that?" Harutobi asked, a soft smile on his face as Atsu turned to look at him.

"Oh, noth-" Suddenly, the Hokage sprung from his spot and slammed his hand into Atsu's ribcage.

Atsu wheezed, her breathe leaving her as she crumpled to the ground, unconscious.

"Take her away; I've sealed her for now, but be careful." The Hokage muttered as one of his Anbu grabbed Atsu carefully and disappeared.

The 'Kazekage' glanced at the spot Atsu once stood in before turning back to the battles.

:p