Nice set up. You guys have all the latest models. Except for this one. This one is last year's." Chase said pointing at a black tablet. "I couldn't help but over hear. I can assure you we have the most current models on display." Scott said. "Scott this is my brother slash Dani's boyfriend and I can assure you that he's leaving." Bree said. "Nope this model is old. I know the shell hasn't changed but look at that screen quality there is no way that's glare resistance." Chase said.

"Two things. You're right. This is the old model. No one's ever noticed that. Caitlyn! And second of all this girl is way out of your league." Scott said. "Why does everyone say that?!" I said. "Well Chase thanks for coming on down so why don't you go lecture people about the evils of sodium with pretzel hut." Bree said and Chase chuckled. "Where do you think I just came from?" Chase said.

"Wait. It's probably a long shot but I'm looking for one more hire, especially someone with your techsperties." Scott said. "Wow cheesy much." I said to Bree and she nodded. "Well I'm glad I exceeded your techpectations." Chase said. Again cheesy I thought. "What the tech is going on?" Bree asked.

"So what do you say, any interest in working here?" Scott asked. "No, no, no no, no. He has no interest in working here. Chase tell him you have no interest." Bree said. "011100101." Chase said and Scott chuckled. "He just said yes to my offer in binary code." Scott said. "Oh well I wonder whats binary for, I hate my life." Bree said.

"0111010-" "I get it!" Bree said annoyed interuputting them. "Welcome to the team Chase. You are tech town's newest employee." Scott said while walking away with Chase. "No, no, no, no this can't be happening." Bree said panicking. "Guys I have a very important job for you." Caitlyn said. "Anything to get me away from this." Bree said. "Grab your mop, someone yapped by the monitors." Caitlyn said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Caitlyn, Chase is the newbie why are Dani and I why are we still doing the cleaning work?" Bree asked. "I have to stay on his good side he's clearly managment material. It always the creepy little guys that get into tech." Caitlyn said. "Creepy girls seem to be doing pretty good too." I said smiling. "I'm gonna ride his hop talls to the top and then gather enough dirt on him to get him canned." Caitlyn said while walking away.

"Thanks for coming down to tech down. Where we always tech care of you." Chase said shaking a guy's hand before he walked away. "You know you don't always have to say that after every sale." Bree said.

"You do if you want to be employee of the month. Which by the way I already am, and it's only my second day. And would you look at that a name tag with my name on it." Chase said. "Oh yea jokes on you I got Ming's name tag but you got her pants." Bree said.

"Look you have to quit." Bree said. "Why? I like it here if you have a problem than maybe you should quit." Chase said. "I was here first." Bree said. "Hey, no bickering between employees I don't wanna play favorites here. But I like him and not you two." Scott said while walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great day today tech towners. Chase, I think you've got a bright future here." Scott said. "Me too." Caitlyn said. "Go home Caitlyn." Scott said and Caitlyn ran off. Well that was harsh. "Chase's sister and his girlfriend you two left mop streaks in the ladies room." Scott said. "What were you doing in the ladies room?" I asked kinda weirded out. "Your good." Scott said not being able to come up with an excuse. "And by the way my name is Bree." Bree said.

"Might wanna stick with Ming." Scott said laughing while high fiving Chase. "Alright you guys tidy up I gotta run to foot world there holding a pair of socks for me." Scott said. "Chase your incharge till I get back." He said while walking away. "You hear that. Just like a mission, I'm incharge." Chase said. "And just like a mission your obnoxious about it. I'm outta here." Bree said and I started to walk away with her. "Come on guys help me clean this place up our I'll have to tell Scott and you two are already not his favorites." Chase said.

"Have you seen that guy we don't wanna be his favorites." Bree said and I nodded. "Just straighten up the display models and the dust the screens, and when you two are done start vacuming." Chase said and this rarely happens but he was getting on my last nerve. "Sure thing boss. Dani?" Bree asked me all evil about it. "My pleasure." I said while smirking at Chase before we used our super speed to knock down the pyramid of tablets.

"What are you doing?! Scott is going to be here any minute." Chase said. "Oh yeah too bad you're in charge." Bree said. "So if the store is wrecked it's all on you." I said smirking. "Oh you two think your so clever don't you? Well you forgot one thing. I can do this." Chase said before using his molecular-kenesis to put the tablets back in their pyramid pose. "Oh please, your gonna have to move faster than that." Bree said before we used our super speed and made a mess in the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Chase was trying to clean up our mess Bree and I were watching him behind the counter. "Good luck talking your way out of this one Mr. Employee of the Month." Bree said. "Great. I'm gonna get fired why would you two do this?" Chase asked. "Because I found one thing that took me away from Adam and his supid pranks." I said. "And, I finally found one normal thing for myself away from you and Adam and you took it away from me." Bree said.

"Well I wasn't trying to I just like it here. You guys are always mocking my genius, well except Dani of course. But at least here it was appreciated." Chase said and I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist.  "For eight ninty five an hour." He continued and my head shot up. "You make eight ninty five?!" Bree and I asked surprised at the same time.

"Okay fine I get it I guess we all needed this. But if we're going to work together no more bossing me around. When we're here your not my mission leader." Bree said. "Yea your my boyfriend not my mission leader or boss. We're equals." I said.

"Deal. Although our paychecks tell a different story." Chase said while shaking Bree's hand and he extended his arms out and we hugged and he kissed my forehead I never knew why but wether we were on a mission or not I always felt safe in Chase's arms. Like no one or nothing could hurt me. "Scott is coming back you two use your super speed to clean this place up." Chase said and Bree raised her eyebrow at him.

"I mean if you want to. No big deal, totally your call." Chase said. "Mhm." Bree and I said at the same time. "But if you could make that call sooner that'd be great." Chase said.

Then Bree and I used our super speed to organize and put everything back to the way it was. "Whoa nice job." Chase said. "Thanks." I said. "Not as neat as I would like it but-" Then I was about to use my super speed until Chase stopped me. "No, no. It's better." Chase said before Scott came in. "Here you go Chase." Scott said while handing Chase some frozen yogurt.

"Oh sorry I only have two hands. Couldn't carry four and I forgot about you both." He said. "It's okay Scott, Bree and Dani really helped me clean the place up so they can have mine." Chase said while handing Bree the frozen yogurt. "Awe it's that kind of selfless attitude that's going to make you a tech town star." Scott said. "But I'm gonna eat both." He said while walking away with the two frozen yogurts and leaving Bree standing there with the spoon.