Chapter 19 - Unexpected Obstacles

The early morning light was filtering through the wide windows of the Capsule House as a new day dawned before them once more. Goku sat up in their twin and stretched his long arms over his head excited for the new day and hopefully the last day of their dragonball hunt.

This week was probably the most fun Goku had ever had hunting for the dragonballs. It was almost like the old days but now each and every dragonball that was found was celebrated with a joyous kiss or depending on their mood, a bit more. They had collected almost all the dragonballs and only one had eluded them thus far.

Goku turned his head towards the kitchen and took in the view of Bulma bending over her knapsack as she was packing it for the new adventure ahead of them. He crept behind her and grabbed her by surprise tickling her flat belly.

"Goku! Stop it! I mean it!" Bulma gasped between giggles. Goku held her close and pulled her hair away from her left ear, allowing him kiss the sensitive spot behind it.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" Goku whispered in her ear as his hand travelled lower down her body and then he placed a soft kiss on the nape of her neck.

"Come on Goku! No more dilly dallying today!" Bulma responded trying to ignore the wonderful tingling sensations he was creating.

"Come on, just a little more dilly dallying today," Goku replied his hand travelling even lower. Bulma broke out his grasp immediately, knowing that if she allowed herself to remain in his arms for a few seconds more, they may end up wasting a few hours on their twin bed.

"Goku, we're so close to getting that last dragonball. Let's not delay our lifetime together any longer," Bulma pleaded. "Now put on some clothes and join me at the base of the volcano in 20 minutes. Breakfast is on the table."

Pulling her knapsack on, she gave him a quick kiss and exited the Capsule Home.

"You left one bossy lady to be with another? Not very smart but then again your intelligence was never one of your strongest points," Piccolo stated as he sat nonchalantly on a window sill. Goku turned to the sound of his gravel voice.

"Piccolo? What are you doing here?" Goku asked as he pulled on his pants and threw his gi over his own shoulders.

"Chichi sent me. She wants you back home, she's forgiven you for your one night of indiscretion. I think it's in your best interest to keep all the other ones to yourself this time." Piccolo replied.

"Huh? She's actually forgiven me?"

"Yes, now let's not waste any more time and get going. Our training has been interrupted far too many times because of this affair. We still have pretty good chance of getting stronger than those Androids," Piccolo commanded.

"I can't. Bulma and I are getting the dragonballs so we can be together. We're going to wish that she told me she loved me before Chichi proposes to me," Goku responded.

"What about Gohan? This wish will make him disappear and if you think I'm going to allow you to make such ridiculous wish, you better think again," Piccolo retorted.

"I would never wish away my son! We're going to use the 2nd wish to bring our children into this alternate life! Gohan will still be my son!" Goku replied. Piccolo paused as he thought over Goku's statement.

"Hmmmm…with this 2nd wish Gohan may still be your son but he would be Bulma's son as well. Can we be certain that he would be the same? The Gohan from this lifetime is excellent warrior. He may even surpass you with time." Piccolo countered. "He has really good chance at beating these Androids, especially since I was able to get Chichi to rescind that useless study time if I am able to get you back to her."