Chapter Two-Jade Mountain

In no time at all I could see the tall mountain rising up in the distance. Its jagged peak shining in the sunlight. I put on a burst of speed startling Deathbringer as I took off towards Jade Mountain.

When I finally touched down with Deathbringer right behind me in the entrance hall of Jade Mountain I saw what an amazing place my friends had turned this into. It looked amazing especially with all of the sunlight pouring in, illuminating everything it touched. While I was still admiring the room Deathbringer walked up and put a wing around me. "They really have outdone themselves haven't they?" I felt sad for a moment that I couldn't be with them to run this place.

"They're here! They're finally here!" Sunny shouted. Moments later Sunny, Tsunami, Clay, Peril, Riptide, Starflight, and Fatespeaker emerged from one of the hallways.

"Aww! You guys look so cute together!" Tsunami cooed an evil grin planted on her face. Deathbringer quickly took his wing off of me while I stood there blushing like crazy staring at my talons. Tsunami started laughing when she saw this.

Seconds later Sunny came running over to me to give me a hug. I laughed as she nearly knocked me over. Soon my friends were gathered around us asking us how things were going.

"Has anyone else tried to kill you?" Clay asked fear rising in his voice.

"They have and I have stopped them, because I am such an awesome assassin." Deathbringer said puffing out his chest. I rolled my eyes at him and was met with him bumping my wing.

"How was your flight here?" Sunny asked.

I looked at Deathbringer before answering. "It was...um..it was fine." I replied not wanting to tell them what really happened.

"Oh I'm having a vision!" Fatespeaker yelled rubbing her forehead. "I see that we will have walrus very soon!"

"You know that your visions aren't real, right?" Starflight asked.

"Of course they're real!" Fatespeaker replied. "I have them all the time!"

"What are you doing here Riptide?" I asked trying to change the subject before an argument broke out.

"I just figured I'd stop by for a visit." he replied shrugging.

I noticed that Peril was standing at the back of the room looking down at her talons. I felt bad for her always having to be careful of what she touched and not being able to touch anyone. The only person she could touch was Clay. Apparently Clay noticed this too because he said "Why don't you show them their room?".

"Sure." Peril said not looking up from the ground.

She quickly walked into one of the hallways with Deathbringer and I following a good distance behind her. When we reached our room and had walked inside Peril turned around and began walking back down the hallway. "Oh ya." Peril began turning around. "Clay said to tell you guys that dinner will be in a little bit, and we figured that you guys would be tired after your long fly here so we'll leave you guys alone." With that she walked off leaving just the two of us.

Realizing just how tired I was I lied down. A moment later I felt Deathbringer lay down next to me. He put his wing around me and I put my head on his chest. Slowly my eyes drifted closed as I fell asleep.

Yes! Two chapters in one day. I am so happy right now. Someone actually read my stuff! That is like a dream come true for me.