Tape six

welcome to the next tape I'm happy you all made it through the tapes so now you might be wondering who's next 😈😈😈 it's.. Nicholas cage do you all remember those dollar valentines that's right A DOLLA??? Well it all started with those me and Caitlyn Jenner where helping people buy them for the fundraiser Caitlyn made me buy one so I did I tried to get with my crush The Joker but I didn't :( Nicholas Cage then came up to me with his dollar valentine and said hey bb we matched and I said YOUR OBSESSED HAHA and said ok let's go on a date. Ok Clair's at six? I'll meet you there? Ok I said it's a date <3 I then got my nicest outfit and ran to Clair's I waited 3 hours there I even got my ears pierced again for free since it's Clair's i then got a text from Nick saying "sorry I'm late xD I lost track of time I'm coming now hopefully u can forgive me :3" I then said "okie :3" 4 minutes later Nicholas cage and the whole football team entered Clair's and sat at another table I then said to nick wth! I thought this was a date! It is bb my friends just wanted to watch hehe he said I then said fine. You want a Milk shake? He said NO I'm VEGAN!!! Your dollar valentine said your vegan to! You LIED? I said of course I lied! I thought you where easy! As he stormed out with the whole football team I began to cry at my table until one of the football team guys Johnny Depp came to sit down and just stared at me he knew what I was feeling and he cheered me up he ordered me a no soy no milk no gluten vegan French kale almond milk shake I then said thank you and got happier he then said gtg bb and paid my bill and left.