Tape three

You might of guessed it already but if you didn't then Sam Pepper welcome to your tape it all started when u and Benjamin Franklin made that stupid list Ben tens top ten it said I have the nicest butt why would you say that sam WHY! I DON'T HAVE A NICE BUTT I DON't EVEN DO SQUATS WHY SAM WHY WHYYYY. Now see all of you listening to these tapes might be wondering why Sam left Kylie's it's because i kicked him out! One day after school Tana and Sam wanted to play a prank on me a cruel prank. Me and Tana were walking until a man wearing a mask handcuffed me and put a blindfold over my head and put me in the back of his truck along with Tana. Or so I thought I then was taken out and seated on a chair strapped down he then took off my blindfold to see my best friend across from me and him with a gun I then screamed no!!! As he shot Tana! I cried so hard but then Tana got up and Sam took off his mask and then Sam said in his annoying voice "it's just a prank!" I then told Sam how I never want to see his ugly possum face again. I then saw on his channel the video uploaded and he also uploaded another video about touching girls buts he later went to jail for a month and had all his videos deleted. I can't believe you would do that Sam you left me heart broken so welcome to your tape..