Tape four

Now you all might be wondering who's next are you next or are you safe for now..this person ruined my friendship with people and made me even look worse then I already did.. Guy Fieri welcome to your tape. It all started off when I was walking home Juan day and I thought I heard someone following me I turned around and nobody was then I then opened my front door to my house and went inside to get ready for bed I then heard cameras going off I knew that someone was watching me. Taking photos. violating my life. I was so scared I couldn't even shut the blinds as I laid there scared to even move I then woke up the next morning and knew I had to put a stop to whoever was doing this I then went to fidget con where people would trade fidget spinners and met Kim Karadishian we became best friends instantly and I told Kim about my stalker you then agreed with me to help me catch him. After school we went back to my house and told my parents we where studying and we need all night  they said ok so we ran straight to my room and locked the door I then pulled out a few drinks margarita mix and cool aid we got so wasted XD we then started playing truth or dare I dare you to take off your shirt! Kim said ok I dare you to take off your bra! I said then Kim KISSED ME we were making out until we saw some flashes and camera noises I then pulled out my phone put the flash on and ran to the window taking a picture I then screamed GUY FIERI? Kim then said oh no I can't do then I have to leave I'm sorry Paris I can't stay as she ran out the door the next day she wouldn't even speak to me because you sent the photo of me kissing Kim to everyone in school! Thanks a lot Guy Fieri..