Chapter 12 | Tag Along

Start from the beginning

I watched TV for an hour waiting for Jenn to wake up, at 6 I heard the Omegas coming in the kitchen, I got sick of watching TV so I decided to play with the Omegas. I walked in the kitchen with a blank expressionless fece, my steps almost unnoticed. Their attention snapped to me watching my every move with incertituide. They sniffed the air to look at me confused.

I don't have a scent.

Since I woke up from the cell incedent I didn't have a scent, I am neither a rogue or pack member that must make them look at me like..like I am a monster. What I might be, not going to deny that.

Don't say that.

I ignored her and the looks I got from the Omegas.  "Do you need help?" They were about to say no but I helped anyway not caring. I put things out to make pancakes with choco-chips and some with with fruits.

The three young Omegas hesitated before resuming cooking breakfast. The girl beside me was frying some eggs."Put some oregano and cheese on half of it" she warily did what I told her. Left from me was a girl frying sausages. "Cut them open in an X , let them roast for sometime, put half of it away, then put some garlic with fresh cream and an egg in the rest." She did what she was told without asking, I think they assume I am from another pack or some high ranked brat.

We finished setting the table with salad and orage juice. Cereal for who wants to. I took 3 plates out and put something from each dish and handed each of the omegas one plate, they thought at first that they have to deliver it.

"No, it is for you. We made too much for those who are here. It is just the Alpha, his mate, and the Gamma"

They gave me a broad smile which I didn't respond to "Thank you" I nodded nonchalantly

"You should have breakfast before starting work" I gave them an orange juice bottle before they left.

I heard the creaking of the stairs, Jenn came down the stairs rubbing her eyes. She had an oversized T-shirt with basketball shorts that almost weren't visible from the big shirt.

Let me guess, his clothes?

Yep, his scent is all over her.

A shirtless Zaire came down wrapping his arms around her waist sniffing her hair, she didn't look uncomfortable more like she was relaxed.

They sat down, looking confused at the veriety of the same dish.

"There are two varieties of each one, the Omegas figured to make knew things their Luna might like" "and of course their Alpha" I added.

I made myself a latte taking a seat, watching their reaction.

Why did you cook for them?

After a wonderful breakfast, who could say no to a request?

When I thought you did it out of kindness.

Hah.

I saw that Jenn liked all of my new creations , it slid an unintentional smile on my lips which I quickly shook off. "Where do the Omegas live?" I asked, Jenn stiffed at the question.

"In a house behind the pack house" Zaire answered with ease, he doesn't know that Jenn was an Omega, otherwise he would had a look of consideration.

He stood up to grab a shirt completely oblivious at the jealous glare Jenn gives me from time to time.

When I was sure he was out of reach I picked the plates and started to do the wash up Jenn joined me with a small smile humming a melody, unaware that I caught her jealous glares even though I was looking out of the window.