Saviour

I have been running all day and night. Until I come across an army camp. I collapse against a few trees because of my shot wound, but I get back up feeling more motivated than ever.I reminded myself my brothers life was at stake.

They capture animals like deers,foxes and wolves and skined them to keep those evil things warm in the trenches.

It wasn't long before I see a anorexic and abused Oscar sat in a small cage by him self.. I waited till night because the humans let their guard down then.

You should of seen Oscars face when I walked up to his cage..
The tears from his eyes, I possessed them, they meant something to me.

There was a loud slam of a door. There was no time to hide so I get my teeth out ready to face what ever hell has to give to me.
A large man holding a machete. He points it at me.. Oscar doesn't dare to watch..

I tear the machete out if his hands and throw it behind Oscars cage..
I jump on him without an ounce of my life. Latching onto him like I would if I were hunting, but I was hunting for my brother's freedom..

The man lay there unconscious as I use my claw to hopefully pick the lock.

He is free.He hardly has any energy so I get him on my back and run, I run, I run to the capture of my brother, I run to  the killer of my mother..

It had been 2 years ever since Oscar was captured he is still recovering. But now we sit on the battle field.And watch the sky clear, the poppies grow, no more blood,no more death, if only mother could see us Now..