A Hunters Promise

I woke up to a loud howl.I opened my eye and squinted a little.Oscar and Hanley were still asleep, and foxes don't make that noise, I started to worry in case a new wolf pack had come to dominate our side of the country. If they did half of the pack would be whipped out in no time..

I woke oscar and hanley up and asked them to do a quick scout around the area to make sure there was nothing endangering the rest of the pack.

It wasn't long before i heard a muffled crying sound, a piercing yelp.

Mother:OSCAR, HANLEY!?!

Oscar:MOTHER,mother hanley has been ambushed by a pack of grey wolves!

It was just as I feared..

Mother:Oscar wake the rest of the pack we must help hanley!

Oscar:Ok mother.

The pack form an army of fire ready to draw blood at any minute. We tried to talk them out if it and keep it civil.. But that didn't do anything, grey wolves are always one for action.

Oscar couldn't take it any longer, you heard a growl and and then a terrifying bark, its the angriest I've ever seen him. He pounced on the one that had Hanley telling the rest of the foxes to attack.

The fire was flying. the nights peaceful sound was quickly drowned out by growls,barks and yelps it was a painful sight but I couldn't just stand their. I struck the leader for the last time then he fell down and smacked the ground. He panted heavily Oscar and Hanley towered above him

Hanley:Its brain over brawn big guy.

Other wolf:Dont act so smart boy, Carma will prove you wrong..

Oscar:CARMA!? your the one who threatened to kill my brother! If anything this is CARMA for you!

Other wolf:*laughs*

Hanley:*growls* now flea!

The wolf ran away within an inch of his life.
my sons returned their favour like true hero's.