Sandwhich☽

Seemed as though everything went slow, I wasn't able to fall back asleep because I was to busy daydreaming the what ifs. I mean don't get me wrong, Calum is a great fighter, maybe even the best. I'm just worried about his safety and I'm allowed to be. I'm his girlfriend.

We've talked about it once before, it's when he dropped out of college after freshman year and started going to matches behind my back. I only found out about it because I was placed as an emergency contact and he had a minor concussion along with a broken nose.

Otherwise, and a part of me hates to think this but I don't think he would have ever told me about him boxing. I always thought it was stupid, I would make snobby remarks saying who would sign up to be beaten half to death and now I'm realizing all the times he'd shift uncomfortably at my words.

I walk down our apartment stairs and I'm greeted by a shirtless cal on the couch with frozen peas on his left eye. "Hey babe, can you make me a sandwich?" He looks over at me, he lets out a chuckle when he sees my eye roll.

"You have legs don't you?" I raise my eyebrow and he sighs laying back on the couch. "I'm sore Erin" he whines and I stretch my body to reach for the cabinet.

I don't understand why everything in our flat is so high. I also couldn't comprehend why Calum just had to place the bread up here.

A hand is placed on my hip and I'm a bit startled by the warm touch of my boyfriend's hand. He grabs the package with ease and hands it to me.

"I thought you were 'too sore' and such " I air quote and he chuckles. "I got a bit of energy when I saw my shirt on you hike up a bit" as he says that I gasp and whack him with the bread.

As I spread the peanut butter onto the bread he wraps his arms around my waste "I love you" he kisses my neck. "Calum I'm trying to do something nice" I whine.

"So am I baby," he says inching up the shirt. "Seriously Calum. No." I said slapping his hands away.

I grab the sand which that was made for him and took a bite out of it. "Now make your own sandwich"