2am☽

IT was two in the morning when the door open and slammed shut, I know this from the alarm clock on the side of our bed. By ours, I mean mine and my boyfriend, Calum.

We've been dating since sophomore high and it's now my senior year of college, nearly almost over. I graduate in the spring it only just turned December.

I don't even move a muscle as he climbs into bed next to me, he places his arm underneath me and rolls me over into his chest, he kisses my forehead and whispers he loves me.

"How was the match?" I question/yawn and he just hums while rubbing circles on my bareback. "Calum?" I question and when I glance at him he's fast asleep. I turn on the light seeing a purple bruise forming around his eye and the tank top he discarded when climbing into bed had a blood stain.

While I take in all of him, looking for any sign of a cut or blood on his face I don't see a thing, I suppose it was the other guys. My phone vibrates on the end table and I pick it up seeing the notification.

'Calum hood wins again after the third round'

I scroll through Instagram seeing Calum tagged in many photos, the man was taking out on a stretcher and placed in an ambulance. People comment he is suffering a possible total loss of vision in one eye and a severe concussion.

I bite my lip and place my phone back on the table, if that was Calum I wouldn't be able to contain myself. I told my brother Michael to watch him, I'm placing my trust in him not to get my baby hurt.

Michael is calums manager I can still picture them practicing in our garage while Calum threw punches at mikes hand. Mikey always told cal how he was going to be his manager if he went pro. And what do you know? Cal's pro and Michael is his manager.