twenty - one

this chapter sucks and twices song 'signal' is life

Jimin opened his eyes as he looked around the room only to smile as he saw Namjoon.

He leaned in as he softly kissed Namjoon making him wake up.

"Morning babe," Namjoon mumbled as he scratched his head, then hugging jimin.

"Morning," jimin said with a bright smile.

A week had passed and since then everyone had been organizing the wedding which was actually tomorrow.

"Are you happy?"

"Why wouldn't i be?" Jimin asked as he moved closer to Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded as he hugged Jimin allowing him to be closer.

After a few seconds of laying there peacefully Namjoon started to rub his hands on the sides of jimins sides which caused him to giggle.

"Are you ticklish minnie?" He grinned as he started to rub his hands faster around Jimins sides.

"Ahh- sto- Namjoon!!" Jimin yelled as he giggled out loud moving around trying to pry of namjoons hands from his sides.

Namjoon laughed as he saw how adorable jimin looked.

"You're so mean to me," jimin posted as soon as namjoon stoped ticking him.

"How?"

Jimin shrugged as he smiled before climbing of the bed.

"I'm going to shower!!" He yelled as he ran into the restroom.

Namjoon laughed once again feeling his heart hurt. Yeah, he was in love with jimin and nobody could try and change that.

-

"Where's jimin?" Seokjin asked as he placed the pancakes into taehyungs plate.

"He's showering and I'm hungry thing!!"

Seokjin laughed as he went to cook more pancakes.

"Since you started to date jimin you became a big softie Namjoon. Should I be worried?"

"What can I say hyung im in love!"

"I love you too!" Jimin yelled as he came into the room hugging Namjoon.

-

It had been a few hours an yet again the guys had suggested a movie, and of course they watched one this time Taehyung and jimin chose one and it was The Secret Life of Pets. Those two were so childish.

Either way almost at the end most of them fell asleep except for Yoongi and Seokjin.

They were at the kitchen drinking tea as they catched up on everything.

"Yeah so me and a jungkook may be dating."

"What?!!" They both yelled in sync.

"That's amazing hyung."

"Yeah congrats Yoongi."

"Did the doorbell ring?" Seokjin questioned and Namjoon shrugged.

They all walked to the door as Seokjin opened it. There was a vanilla folder on the floor wrapped around in a clear bag.

Namjoon bend down grabbing it as he opened it passing the bag to yoongi before opening the vanilla folder.

"From the Korean Law Of Justice, you are to come to court on Tuesday next week. You have been accused of kidnapping and human trafficking by the parents of Park Jimin. Bring Park jimin along you have the right to a lawyer.
-Mr. Lee"

-

"I'm going to kill them!"

"Namjoon calm down!!"

"How do you want me to clam down they want to take him away from me!"

"Who's trying to take who away?" Jimin questioned as he entered their bedroom.

"Jimin!"

"What's going on joonie?"

"You're parents are coming back for you."

-
cliffhanger
!!
maybe i'll update later since I have half of the chapter done.