eleven

"How's your winter break going Jimin?"

"It's been okay. Um I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to come over later?"

"Oh yeah sure, I have no plans today. Like around what time should I be there?" Jungkook asked him as he put his dirty plate in the sink, filling it with a bit of water since he was to lazy to wash it.

"Like in about an hour," Jimin told him as he texted Namjoon asking him when they were going to be back.

namjoon quickly replied back,
in 2 hours Jimin and we'll bring some food

"Okay then I need to go get ready bye Jiminie."

"bye kookie."

jimin:
is it okay if I invite a friend over?

namjoon:
sure who is it?

jimin sighed as he started to think of what he could tell him. he wanted it to be a surprise when they saw jungkook so he quickly replied, just a good friend of mines.

Namjoon just replied 'okay' and Jimin then texted Jungkook his address as Jungkook told him that he would be there soon.

He then quickly got dressed and picked out a few movies and snacks as he brought them to his room.

After a few minutes he heard a ringing as he looked through the little screen beside the door to see Jungkook standing there with a large jacket on.

"come in Jungkook," he said through the speaker as he then pushed the little button that opened the door near the gate.

He quickly opened his door as he saw Jungkook running over into the house as he hugged him.

"Omg you're so warm Jimin."

Jimin laughed as he closed the door while walking to his bedroom with Jungkook following him behind.

"Okay so I have a few movies and animes that you can choose from so that we can watch and I got the popcorn drinks and snacks," Jimin told him as Jungkook smiled at him.

"Wow hyung!! This is so cool wow okay how about we watch Haikyū! Is that okay?"

"Sure Jungkook. I've never seeen it and it looks interesting," he told him as he put the anime on.

"You can lay down if you want, don't worry just be comfortable."

Jungkook smiled as he nodded grabbing a cold soda and the sour patches as the anime began.

10 episodes in and Jimin and Jungkook were feeling a bit sleepy. That is until they heard the door open and loud voices yelling throughout the house.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked a wide eyed Jimin.

"Oh that's um...," Jimin looked around the room nervously as Jungkook stood up from the bed walking towards the closed door.

"Jungkook wait!!!" Jimin yelled as he grabbed jungkooks hand stopping him from opening the door.

"Please don't get mad at me. I just wanted to help you out," he said while looking down.

Jungkook grew more nervous as he opened the door walking downstairs with a nervous Jimin behind.

When he reached the stairs he looked down to see Namjoon and the rest looking directly at him.

They all stood quiet while looking at one another with there eyes furrowed, probably angry.

"Hi hyungs," Jimin said softly as he waved at the guys downstairs.

_

cliffhanger (?) not really but happy late late New Years guys!! I love you all so much❤ thank you all for reading my stories and supporting them and I hope that you guys continue to be by my side. I love you all so much really 😀💗😊 thank you so much 🙏🏻 💗
68+ votes till next chapter