sixteen

"So where are we going?"

"Well, there's this nice place that I know of and that I used to go with the hyungs and jungkook."

jimin just nodded as he looked around the car. He noticed a large blanket in the back as he smiled looking at Namjoon.

-

They soon arrived to a Korean BBQ restaurant.

"I know it's nothing fancy but I really wanted to eat meat today."

"It's okay hyung, I did as well."

Both Jimin and Namjoon entered as they got their own room. On the way to their own room Jimin saw looked into the room right in front of theirs. The door was wide opened as he saw a guy wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. He looked at jimin and jimin swore that smile, it was so familiar. He just ignored it as he and Namjoon entered the room and began to cook the meat.

 He just ignored it as he and Namjoon entered the room and began to cook the meat

they both soon began to eat as they talked about, well basically everything that they could share with one another

"hey jimin?"

"yeah hyping?"

shit, Namjoon thought as he smiled.

"you look beautiful."

fucking namjoon, he told himself as he continued to eat and listen to jimin.

his life wasn't always like that, he remembered. not everything actually not much but he'd remembered seeing a kid and two parents before. they were with him.

either way, he didn't let anything bring him down. it was his and Namjoon date.

__

"There's actually one more place we need to go to."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but first I want to go get some ice cream."

"Omg yes."

After getting their ice cream, Namjoon getting chocolate and jimin getting cotton candy, they drove to a park.
Jimin couldn't help but notice how dark it had gotten. Only a few cars were driving and again one of them with a familiar person, well at least he though because he couldn't really see.

Once they got to the park Namjoon grabbed the blanket from the back as he and jimin walked to the large swing set.

"This place looks abandoned."

"Yeah, it was closed a couple of years ago because they wanted to build a building but then they just made this area restricted."

"Ohh."

They both are their ice cream as they looked at the beautiful small lake in front of them.

After a while of just staring Jimin cuddled with Namjoon.

"Thank you."

Namjoon just kissed his forehead as he brought his hands around Jimin. The whole place was quiet, comfortable.

"What was that?" Jimin asked as he heard something fall.

"It's probably just the slide or something, this place is really old."

"Then why are we sitting in this thing."

"Don't worry Thai is new I put it here and had it installed earlier."

Jimin just shook his head as he rolled his eyes.

Both of them jumped as they heard a gun shot.

"N-namjoon. W-what was t-that?" Jimin asked his voice trembling.

"I- I don't know. It's okay don't worry let me just call jin."

Another gun shot was heard and jimin hugged Namjoon as he whimpered.

"Jin-"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

-
im horrible bye