Cynthia sighed as she sat down and plugged in her phone and other assorted devices. "I guess I'm on baby-sitting duty."

"Apologize for fighting our battles. NOW!" Serena yelled, stomping her foot and pointing at the two boys.

"No! We had every right to be mad," Drew argued back, stomping his foot just as childishly.

"No you really didn't," May said quietly, looking at the TV screen and crunching some chips, "That's our decision. Plus, Calem you didn't even go after us. I mean, you would've if you were there...but you weren't. So that, I can't help with. Now shut up and apologize, then go apologize to everyone else and say that they're fine. Now."

"Why?" Calem whined, dragging his feet as he moved towards the door.

Serena sighed and punched him lightly in the arm. And since she was an agent...it hurt. "Go you big dork!"

Calem shot her a hurt look and Serena grinned before pointing at the door. "There! The door. Go."

"NO!" Calem insisted, pushing back against her arms. Serena shrugged and let go, almost letting him drop before catching him and helping him up.

"Out Calem, I mean it," Serena said, putting her hands on her hips.

Drew was already out the door but peeked in again when he saw that Calem didn't follow.

"I'm going, I'm coming Drew!" Calem sighed, throwing his arms up in resignation.

"There you go," May smiled, offering Serena the chips. She gave her organic smoothie a guilty look before taking one.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Calem stomped out the door still muttering about the unfairness of life and everything else that went on inside that building. Drew patted his back and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Sometimes, I don't really understand girls. At all." Calem huffed and turned to take the stairs, reluctantly going towards the agents' bedrooms.

"Yeah, I think Arceus made them a little different on purpose," Drew said dryly.

"Yeah, but just because they have to go through menstruation and like...childbirth, doesn't mean that they get to be pissy..." Calem sulked.

Drew raised his eyebrows at the comment before shrugging. "Whatever you believe."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Calem complained. He reached out to shove open Misty's door roughly, glaring at her angrily as he walked through it. Misty looked startled and quickly shut the TV off as she flounced back on her bed.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?"

"Hmm?"

"I said, what are you guys doing here?" Misty repeated slowly, as if to children.

"We're not stupid you know," Drew said irritably.

"Could have fooled me," Marina muttered from the floor as she tossed her blanket off of herself.

"Why are you guys always together? Don't you ever get bored of the other?" Drew asked, sitting down on Misty's bed.

"Bored? Have you met these two?" Calem said, sitting down next to them.

"Yes," Drew muttered.

"We're here to apologize," Drew started lazily. "Because May and Serena insisted, plus they kicked us out of the room. Something about quality girl time and getting Dawn. You guys can head down there if you'd like. And we're sorry for throwing a fit. Because it was wrong."