"Shit," Calem said angrily, slamming his fist down angrily as he took off his cap to rub at his head. "This changes things."

Calem immediately connected with Cynthia and the other leaders, just outside of the vehicle, guarding. "Cynthia! They're mutts. Mutts. They've been creating mutts. Should they engage?"

"Yes."

Cynthia's voice crackled with static. "But they need to be careful. We need to know what we're up against. Be careful now. For all we know, they could be as strong as the legendaries. Should I call for backup?"

"No, don't," May said quickly, barley paying attention as she ordered Glaceon and Blaziken to attack. "Overheat! We got it over here, sent backup to Paul's group. I want them to get inside and destroy this shit. Shut this hellhole down. We can hold them. They've called for backup, but we've already taken down most of their team! Go, don't hesitate!" Misty's voice cried out in the background, and Calem winced, feeling horrible about the situation.

But still, Calem hesitated. Of course May's words had a ring of truth to them. If Paul's group didn't make it to the building, it wouldn't matter. "Go! Harley, Solidad, Lucas, Barry, Kenny, go! Cover for Paul's group. Hold out as long as you can. Cilan, Iris, N and Hilda! Go to the other side! Cover the back end."

"Got it."

"We're on the way."

"Let's go Salamance!"

Calem sighed in relief as the cams started moving. Paul's group was moving fast now, not even covering themselves at all, not watching for traps or anything. They had to get the job done, or it would be all for nothing.

"Damn! I knew we should've just dropped a bomb on them!" Paul snapped, his cam waving wildly as they ran.

"Who cares about innocent lives at this point? They're just escaping! This is dumb. And these stupid mutts...Shadow Ball! They're horrific." Gary grumbled. Something exploded loudly and Calem started to cover his ears before realizing how pointless it was.

Calem watched almost helplessly as Paul's little group of dots slowly advanced gaining ground, into the safe zone. Where Calem had disabled literally every security device there. They had made it in. Now they just had to place the bombs, warn the innocents, and...blow up the building. Though in Calem's point of view, there were no innocents.

But then a wave of mutts swarmed out of the building. Calem groaned in despair.

Cynthia and Aaron both insisted that many guards and workers, even some of the doctors and scientists were forced by Zebulon to work for him. They weren't their willingly. That was the only reason they didn't just aerial strike it. The facility had some anti-aircraft guns, but they were pretty useless as the EIA's planes would be able to take out those from out of range.

"I hate my job," Calem sighed as he quickly moved to send a series of explosions on the back end of the fight between May's group and the agents with the mutts. They were proving difficult targets.

"I don't understand!" Drew cried, nursing a split lip and limping. He had shoved Leaf and May out of the way of an...altered ancient power. It had hit his torso hard, ramming him straight into a tree. His leg had cracked painfully, so he was trying to keep off it as much as he could.

"These things are like tanks! All they did was fuse a couple Pokemon together, but they're resistant to everything!" Drew yelled, punching one of the agents commanding a mutt with deadly precision, knocking him out cold.

"Ice Beam Glaceon! It doesn't matter now! They're getting the data we can analysis later. Now's not the time!" May cried, knocking Gary on his ass, saving him from an Aerial Ace.