Prologue

John's P.O.V

Hi my name is John Egbert just a normal 5'1 14 year old that spends most of my life on Tumblr and is, as some would put it 'hipster'. I have a twin sister named Jade and she's a really sweet girl, just really annoying (don't tell her I said that). I have a cousin named Jane too, and I live with my dad. My mom died when I was 2, I  don't know how she died or what she was like, but dad said I have her bright blue eyes. I get mostly good grades A's and B's, the occasional C. I also have some pretty bad OCD it kinda sucks, and I once got suspended for yelling at a teacher because the printing on the paper was crooked, yeah.

I have a lip and tongue piercing, a tattoo on my wrist it's a light blue windy symbol with the date I started T, oh and I'm a trans guy, no biggie. You're also probably wondering why I have a tattoo, piercings, and testosterone at the age of 15. Well my dad's really chill and extremely accepting, and when I was 12 on my birthday I got my lip, my T about half a year later, and my tongue when I turned 13. My tattoo wasn't until this year on my birthday and yes, my dad signed off on everything and was there for me and I don't regret anything. I have a really nice group of friends which consists of my sister, my cousin, Rose Lalonde who's 16, Roxy Lalonde who's 17, and some other people which are, Eridan and Sollux (I think they're dating), Karkat, Feferi, Nepeta, Equius, Kanaya, Mituna, and Latula. I don't get bullied, my friends make fun of me because I'm short though, Jades like 5'7 it's not fucking fair! Jade and Jane are also the only people at school who know I'm trans, I got my name change after 5th grade. I guess that's pretty much it about me.

Dave P.O.V

Yo, it's me D. Strides totally ironic coolkid, or Dave that's also my real name. There's nothing really special about me, other than my powers I guess. You're probably thinking "Oh my god this dudes crazy what are you talking about powers?" Calm your tits bro, my life story is kinda complicated, I'm a twin. Two sets of twins? Yeah, I didn't know what to do with this shit, don't judge me. Well, before I was rudely interrupted by the author sorry me and my twin brother Dirk are... special as you could say. I'm pretty much a human match whereas I can control fire, pretty rad right? My brother has powers too, he has telekinesis, it's cool, but we don't know where it came from.

Anyways we left with my dad, or 'Bro' as he goes by, when he and my mom split. I have two older sisters, Rose and Roxy, but me and Dirk were about 1 and a half when we moved to Texas with Bro and we don't remember them. My sisters and mom changed their last names back to Lalonde, my mom's maiden name. Our birthday is in a few months, since it's October right now, we'll be turning 15. Recently Bro has been talking to mom again and she's become an alcoholic since we left. We're moving back to Washington to help her, I kinda hope they get back together too, they seemed really happy, I don't know what the fight was though. So, as of right now, Dirk and I are packing up our room that we've shared for almost 14 years. That's pretty much it I guess. Adios.

A//N This is a new story, I'm done with that Dave x "reader" sp I wanted to do this anyways, ugly - asshole is out (I'm calling myself ugly - asshole).