#5

*Steven P. O. V*

"Um, Steven." Peridot asked.

"Yeah Peridot."

"Where is Faux going to stay?" I looked at her, she feel asleep on the floor, Lapuis had placed a blanket on top of her. Connie was spending the night at my place, so she was still there too.

"Huh, I didn't think about that, I guess she can stay will you and Lapuis in the barn, is that ok?"

"Of course it is!" Lapuis said from behind. "I think us three word get along quite nicely!"

"I think so too!" Peridot shouted. "Both me and her were made to follow Yellow Diamond! Mabye we had similar abilities!"

"I don't know, she's different than most gems." I replied. "But she can shoot star like things, she poofed a centibeetle earlier today." I thought for a moment. "But I'm sure you will get along."

*Faux P.O.V*

I felt something wet in my face and it smelt like pumkin, I opened my eyes to see the pumpkin dog thingy licking my face.

"Morning Pumkin!" I said to him, he barked back in happiness. I looked around, I wasn't in Steven's house anymore, it looked like, a barn. "Where am I?" I asked myself. I remember falling asleep in Steven's house, not this, barn. I decided to look around, not much better things to do than find out where I am.

I knew I wasn't back on homeworld, because there was a huge garden out front, pretty well token care of too. I walked through the corn field to try to find someone I knew. Out in the distance, I heard giggling and laughing, I followed that sound to see what it was, after at least 10 minutes of walking, I found a lady running around in the feild, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her black hair flowed as she ran and her eyes sparkled in the sun. She was twice my hight and at least in her 20s. I knew I didn't know her, but she seemed so familiar.

"H-hello?" I asked, she turned around and saw me she smiled and picked me up, I was frightened for my life.

"Faux you're up!" She cried in joy. I became so confused after that.

"You know how I am?" Mabye I did know her, she knew my name, maybe on of The Crystal Gem's friends. Sje seemed nice. "I don't even think we've met, have we?"  She looked at me with worry in her eyes. She eat me down on the ground.

"You don't know what fusion is, do you?" She asked.

"What?"  I asked. Right when I said that, she started to glow, I closed my eyes. "Please don't hurt me!"

"Faux calm down." A male's voice said.

"Steven?" I opened my eyes and saw Steven and Connie standing there. "Where did that pretty lady go?" They giggled at me.

"Faux the pretty lady WAS us!" Steven recalled. I looked at them blankly. "I'll explain later." I chuckled.

"Anyway, who lives in the barn over there?"

"Oh, thats where you, Peridot, and Lapuis live!"

"Me?" I was shocked. I had a place to live and grow.

"Yeah, Peridot and Lapis though it would be fun to let you move in with them. They really seem to like you!" I smiled, only have a day memory and i ready have friends.

"Well, I'll be in the barn." I told them. "I'm gonna try to work on something. Steven, can I ask you something, kind of strange?"

"What is it?" He responded.

"Can I use some of your saliva?" He snickered at me.

"I always keep some in a tube in my pocket just in case, here!" He threw the tube at me, caught it in my hand.

"Thanks."  I said to his running back to the barn. I could tell the two were confused by my behavior.

I got back to the barn and found a paint can, i grabbed the pearl shards that were still in my pocket and placed them on the can, placing them together like a puzzle. All the shards were there, as I held it together, I poured some of his saliva on the pearl. And it started to glow...
_________________________________
Ok so, about my story, there are gonna be a few of my own theorys in here so if you get confused, just remember that.