Chapter 5 - A new beginning

~Percy's P.O.V.~

When I wake up I see that Order is sitting in front of the fire from yesterday. It seems like he had teleported us here yesterday. I try to think of what happened yesterday when I see Alithinó against Order's getting feed by him.

Then I remember what happened yesterday. He said he was my father but wasn't Poseidon my sire? He disowned in the throne room at my banishment so that why I'm saying sire.

I slowly get up in a sitting position as my muscles still is a bit sore from the day before yesterday and looked at Ali (short for Alithinó) when he look sharply at me.

I continue to just look at him as Order sats him down on the ground and he stagger toward me.

A smile come forth and I gently pick him up so he stands on my hands in the same height as my eyes.

I look into his eyes and feel something click as it did when I dreamed about that Nebular guy.

Our forehead touch and I feel a connection (like what I had with Grover before he broke it, but much stronger) begin to intertwine our minds.

As soon as it started, it disappeared but the link we have is still there.

"Tweet." He tweet. I get a feeling of hunger when he says that so I look up at Order, then look at the jar with insects and back at Order.

He smiles at us and give me the jar.

I pick up a worm and Ali fast snaps it out of my hand.

I chuckle and he tilt his head to the side as if saying "What? Have you never seen someone eat before?".

I smile and give him more insects until he don't want any more. How I know that I don't know.

When I close the lid Ali jumps up on my finger and works his way up to my shoulder.

I smile even wider and look at Order.

He looks at me, then at Ali, and then at me again. He looks apologizing at me, but I don't know why he would want to apologize.

He gets up from his sitting position and walks over to us.

He sits right in front of me and stares into my eyes. I stare right back at him.

After some seconds my mind dims over and I think of nothing. Just his eyes.

They seems to suck my soul into them and take my will with it.

I feel that the same thing happens to Ali. How, I still don't know.

But I don't focus on that, just Order's eyes.

They're breathtakingly beautiful and I can't look away from them. I would do anything just so I could sit here and look. I can feel myself relax and get a little sleepy.

They seems like it's two deep, deep pools of swirling streaks of colors that explodes into little diamonds when they touch each other and then spins even faster.

I hear Order's voice echo through my mind and I listen intensely on only it. I want to do whatever it's says so I could make him happy.