Chapter 5 - Jealousy

Darkness was upon the abandoned boy's bathroom. The area shrouded in silence other than the occasional car. Within the bathroom, Daniel was asleep against the wall, a soft pillow under his head and a book by his side. The two dolls were still stringed up like before, being in such close proximity to each other. They had both managed to fall asleep in their awkward positions. Stephanie had her head resting on Marissa's exposed thighs, trying to breathe as slowly as possible to avoid exciting Marissa. The other doll was still strung up as before but already had a pillow where she was. None of them made a sound. Weird thoughts going through each of their heads. Daniel had his mind set on his next stunt. Marissa wanted to be the only girl belonging to Daniel and Stephanie just wanted out of it all. The only thing in common between the three of them being that their thoughts were only of lewd things. As a passing truck wakes the master, the day kicks off early.

Daniel takes his computer from beside him. He turns it on and enters a twenty-five character password. He starts up his browser and goes to check his sales. Smiling at the already four digits, he closed the computer lid and placed it back down beside him. He lifted himself up and stretched outwards. He turned and looked into the mirror. His scruffy brown hair was all over the place but it was nothing a quick combing couldn't fix. The room around his was suspended in a dark gray, the looming clouds above almost confirming a storm. Daniel fixed his hair quickly before turning to the roped up toilet. He decided against waking his sleeping pretties and left them be. He moved through the room and silently unlocked the door. She slipped out and stretched his arms again. He took in the nice fresh air and looked around. It was really early morning, everything around dark and a cold wind swept through the area. Just as he had thought, a light trickle started. His mind was planning out his day. Daniel knew that people would start getting suspicious of him, always driving the same way towards a place with now three missing people and he was almost never seen. He chose this new day to get some people off of his back, he was going rock climbing for the day. Nothing intense, just a relaxing few hours before spending a while in the gym. He walked back into the bathroom and opened the girl's stall.

"I'm spending the day out, I need to keep the police from suspecting me," Daniel spoke softly but knew they both heard. He untied Stephanie, taking her by the leash out into the main area. He then tied her back up to her previous pipe. She sat on her knees and looked at Daniel with such pure eyes. He gave her a pat on the head before moving over and taking Marissa down. He removed her blindfold so she could see the light after a long night. After losing her rope cuffs, she stretched outwards and smiled at Daniel.

"Clean this all up and redo your makeup for me please," Daniel said whilst stroking her cheek. "Also, could you redo her makeup too, thanks."

Marissa's face scrunched up at the thought of making that other girl pretty. She thought about doing the other girl's makeup badly but she didn't want to make her master mad. She waited for him to remove her Pacifier but it didn't happen. He turned his back on her and reached for the door to the outside.

"Have a nice day you two." With those words, he left the building. Standing outside the door until he heard Marissa lock the security chain. He began towards his car, a slight skip in his step. Wondering what the hell was in store next.

Marissa listened out until she knew Daniel was gone. She started mopping up the mixture of the female's liquid whilst humming happily. It took her around half an hour to get all the stuff off the floor. She put the mop away and took the pacifier out of her mouth. She placed it gently onto the sink and took out her makeup bag. She made herself pretty and smiled at her reflection. Soft pink lips, red cheeks, smooth and clear skin and blue eye shadow. She looked down at the bitch on the floor, cringing at the idea of making her pretty. She leaned down and pushed the same hot pink against the girl's lips. She did it well without any mistakes. Marissa put the makeup away and placed her bag back into its spot. She looked over Stephanie with disgust, the idea that her first time being eaten out was given to this shit. Marissa felt quite triumphant standing over the submissive girl. Tied down to her knees and hands like the dog she is. Marissa prodded Stephanie with her foot. She crouched down and took up Daniel's knife in her hands, waving it around in front of the dog's face.