The Third Doctor

This man...he can fight.
This man...he can be fancy.
This man...he can...SING! Yeah! (Lol. 😂 But,its true.)

The third doctor is the official third incarnation of the Doctor. He can drive a car,he can drive a TARDIS,and he can also drive you...CRAZY!

Anyways,this is also my favorite Doctor because...he is like...so charming and like...he's old as always,but looks young. Which I think is awesome.

This Doctor was the first doctor that was ever in color(the past two were in black and white. But...that changed.).He was also the first doctor to ever be put in exile on Earth,which could have made him the first doctor to ever be...human. He was also the first one to come up with the Doctors human name...John Smith.

He wears normal classy clothes but...it's different than the other doctors. He wears black boots(which he holds on to like a big baby...which I think is cute. 😊),a red jacket,and a ruffled shirt and collar. Sometimes,he wore a black cape,black velvet jacket and a ruffled white shirt with many colors of neckties. He also wore a hat with this,but decided to do without it. He also has a tattoo(which makes him feel like a bad boy),and it's a sign for exile(even though in reality it's when he was in the Royal Navy in Britain. Yes,he fought well.)

He was also the first one to ever seen the Master and was the first one to ever see Sarah Jane Smith as a journalist. He was also the first one to ever work with UNIT as their scientific advisor,though sometimes he would just bring them with him on his adventures.

He met UNIT headquarters,met other people there and also brought Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart with him in his adventures with his second companion,Jo Grant.

The Brigadier(that's what the Doctor would call him)also had a daughter. She's in the new series and is first seen in "The Power of Three" with the Eleventh Doctor and his companions,Amelia Pond and Rory Williams. Then,she comes back in "The Day of the Doctor" with the Eleventh Doctor,the Tenth Doctor,and Clara Oswald(or Clara Oswin Oswald).

The third doctor learned his fighting...well...from himself. He learned Venusian Akido and used it on lots of enemies. He even used fencing on the Master. He uses these techniques to get away or for self defense. The past selves dodged,conversed or flee from attacks. He would go up to them and attack them,without being a coward.

He meets the Doctors in "The Three Doctors" and that's when everything changes. The doctors are now seen in color and one of them isn't with them(that's because the actor who plays the first doctor is old and couldn't remember his lines so he had to not be around them and just navigated their way towards success.). The Second Doctor comes up first and starts arguing with him(which is actually pretty cool to me because I thought that they had a bad side for the Doctors,and it was true.) calling him "Fancy Pants". Then,the First Doctor comes and calls them both "Dandy and the Clown."(Dandy is the third Doctor and the clown is the Second Doctor.)

He gets out of exile and his TARDIS works again. He travels back and forth to Earth and to other planets.

His companions are Liz Shaw,who doesn't say goodbye to the Doctor. Jo Grant,who is very joyful and loves to adventure with the Doctor but leaves him after she gets married to someone from UNIT.(She comes back though,but it's only in "The Sarah Jane Adventures") Then,Sarah Jane Smith who becomes his longest serving companion(and comes back from time to time and had her own show but died while filming the last episode that she was on.)

My favorite quotes from the Third Doctor:
Spearhead from Space:

Doctor Henderson: How are you feeling?
The Doctor: Shoes.-

The Doctor: [Upon beholding his changed appearance in a looking-glass] Oh. Oh, no! That's not me at all!

The Doctor: All right, all right, I suppose you want to see my pass? Yes, well, I haven't got one. And I'm not going to tell you my name, either. Now you just tell Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart that I want to see him. Well, don't just stand there arguing with me, man! Get on with it!