Could I possibly?

It was just sleeping, nothing else.

Then why was my heart running a marathon race in my chest?

GAH.

It was scary how much I actually wanted this, the thought of sleeping next to Harry, enveloped in his warmth and just feeling that security through the night had my heart stuttering.

"Okay," I whispered before I could change my mind and quickly closed the gap in my fingers so he couldn't see my eye anymore making him let out a little snigger as he sauntered off into his room casually.

How could he be so casual about it!

Duh. He's probably shared beds with plenty of girls before.

True that.

Let's not think about that right now because oh my lord.

Taking a few breaths to prepare myself I picked up my pillow and hugged it to my chest as I tiptoed towards his room carefully. Knocking softly I waited, bouncing nervously on the balls of my feet, however when I received no reply I frowned in confusion before hearing distant water running from deep within his room.

So he was in the shower. Cool. Do I just walk in then?

Yes, I think so, then I can be settled before he returns and don't have to face the embarrassment of walking in. Yes. Sorted.

Pushing the door open nervously and balancing everything with one hand and my chin squished down against the top of the pile I tiptoed inside and closed the door behind me gently.

Glancing around the neat room I felt a flutter in my stomach that I tried my best to ignore as I edged inside and placed my things on the edge of the large bed in the centre of the room. The bedroom itself was a pretty cosy, kind of boring space however the bed looked like the most comfiest thing on the entire planet.

I arranged my pillows and things before sitting there with my feet dangling over the edge just wriggling my toes and watching the polish glimmer in the dim light as my heart thrummed in my chest.

I didn't know what I was supposed to do, I felt it would be far too awkward to just climb in before Harry had gotten back yet I also dreaded facing him. Shit, I was never going to actually do any sleeping here lying next to Harry whilst my heart hammered against my chest the way it was now.

I flinched violently as I heard the shower click off and the squeak of the glass shower door. . open and. . then close. I swallowed loudly trying to inhale and exhale calming breaths as I fisted the covers nervously.

"It's just Harry, Clover relax there's noo big deal." I breathed nervously as the bathroom door swung open Harry's figure stepping out of the steamed bathroom. My traitorous eyes turned to gaze at Harry and the sight made me yelp and smash my hands against my face.

He was naked.

Well, not totally naked, he had a towel wrapped around his waist but he was naked beneath that! I had caught a sneaky glimpse of dark inky tattoos, a very muscular chest and a torso dripping with water. I swallowed loudly.