Own Little Surprise

Sick. That's how I feel the moment I wake up. Sprinting into the bathroom, I aim straight for the toilet. Hands pull my hair up in a pony tail before placing themselves on my shoulders. I lean back against the wall and Emmet hands me a towel. I wipe my mouth and look at him.

"Are you okay?"

I rise to my feet but my head spins and I stumble. He catches me, lifting me before taking me down to Carlisle who rushes over. "What happened?"

"She was sick and can't walk."

"Put her down on the sofa." He does and I look up at them.

*

I wake up to find Emmet sitting on the floor next to me on the sofa downstairs. "Hey." 

"Hey. What happened?" I pull myself up into a seating position.

"You don't remember?" I shake my head. "You threw up when you woke up this morning." 

"I was? Why?" 

In that moment Carlisle comes in. "Were not sure. I would like to run some tests to check." I nod and followed him to his lab. He begins checking me over and completes some tests including me giving a blood sample and a urine sample before I'm allowed to go back to Emmet. 

His really worried I can tell but it must just be a bug or something. I still have my wolf side so probably something to do with that. Emmet wraps me up in his arms, "I'm alright. Probably a bug." I spin in his arms, wrapping my own around his neck. "Stop being so worried."

"Vampires and wolves don't get sick."

"I'm not exactly like the norm so things might be a bit different."

His worried face remains so I move back a little before pressing my hands to his cheeks making him smile. "What are you doing?" He mumbles out.

"Turning that worried look around into a smiley Emmet." I laugh.

He pulls me forwards pressing my lips unto his. It was only a short one but it made him smile so it was worth it. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We part and walk round into the library area. They are all spread out looking at books and Edwards is looking online on the laptop. Carlisle smiles at me, "Your tests are running right now. We should know what's going on soon enough."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

Edward slams the laptop shut and storms off. I lift it to find images of vampire babies or children that look like monsters or are drinking their mothers. "I'll go talk to him." I move out and find Edward in the living room looking out of the window. "Hey brainy." I nudge him. "What you thinking about?"

"What do you think I'm thinking about?" He snaps.

"Hey cut that out and whilst your at it stop blaming Bella for all your problems. It takes two to make a child."

"But she wants to keep it even though it's killing her."

"You have no idea how strong she is. She will survive this and when she does I am going to hit you so hard for doubting her." I shove him. "Get a grip Edward your having a child."

"And what if its not a baby in there but a monster? What if it kills her?"

"You may not like it but its not your choice. Bella wants to save her child and is willing to risk whatever it takes."

"And if I'm not." He angrily says with a glare in my direction.

"Then why are you even with Bella? Why did you marry her?"