10

I want to ask you readers about something at the end of this chapter.
---
This will take place the next day.

You were absolutely breathless after being carelessly dragged from Akashi's house, all the way to school. He had made you walk next to his side the whole way there, and you may have tried to run away a few times, but after you got caught for the last time, you'd given up. Q

After all of that trouble, you were just about ready to die in class. You casually sat at your desk waiting for Akashi to embarrass you in front of the class again. The teacher stood up in front of the class as the last few students arrived.

"Today you will be having a pop quiz. Get out your pencils." A bunch of students groaned in unison.

Just what I needed.

You faceplanted into the desk and rolled your pencil onto your desk as the teacher tossed out the tests. You flipped through the packet.

What the hell?! What is this?

You knew nothing. You looked up to see if the teacher was looking at you or not. None of the other students were looking either. You looked over to your left, where Akashi was taking his test and constantly filling out answers.

The Asuka period came before the Nara.. True.

You copied most of his answers down until he had flipped it over and raised his hand signaling he was done.

Shit.

He quickly scribbled a note on the baack of the packet before the teacher came to pick it up.

°.°.°.°.°.°

From behind, Akashi had grabbed you and pinned you to the wall.

"______-san why were you cheating?" he said, more serious than ever.

"Uh.. Um.. I-"

"Are you stupid?" he said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes. Akashi then lifted your chin with his finger, forcing you to look into his eyes.

"Akas-shi..."

"Don't you dare roll your eyes, miss." he said turning his back and walking away.

The intensity was almost too much to bear. You sighed in relief that you didn't end up getting brutally murdered.

"Eat shit, Akashi." you mumbled under your breath.

You heard the bell rang and quickly ran to your next class.

°.°.°.°.°.°

"Come on, ______-san."

"Eh?"

Akashi grabbed your hand and pulled gently.

"You're coming with me again."

"But Akashi-kun, why-!?"

"You have only repayed part of your dept to me. I told you yesterday that you'd be staying with me for a while."

"But what about my idiot brother!?"

"______-san come on."

"I'm not your dog!"

"You sure act like it. I prefer cats anyway."

"Well you act like the son of a bitch."

"Don't bring my mother into this!" he said a bit louder, losing his cool.

You smirked.

"We're going now ______-san."

You were pulled across the school yard all the way until you reached the Akashis' mansion.

Next thing you knew you were in your maid outfit, tidying up the study again.

Millie was working silently at your side, dusting off the books and hamding them to you for you to shelve. You had to stand on a stool to reach the very top shelf, and you almost fall off a few times.

"So Millie...how do you like it here..?" you asked.

"Uh? It's okay." she said grabbing the next book and handing it to you.

That was awkward..

You tip-toed on the stool trying to shelve the last book. Losing your balance, you fall backwards and hit the ground.

"You're a clumsy one, ______-san." Akashi said. He was leaning on the doorway with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

Please, not now....

Akashi made his way over to you and held out his hand. You gave him an odd look, then gave him your hand. He yanked you toward him.

"You look so cute when you need help." he whispered seductively in your ear.

Shit, am I blushing?!

Akashi smirked and let go of you.

"Millie, take ______ to see her room."

Millie bowed slightly as he left the study.

"_______-san you're lucky."

"Yeah? I don't think so. I was basically just harassed by my insane, filthy rich classmate."

"I think Akashi-sama is into you." she said grabbing your hand and leading you out of the study, and into the maze of halls.

You couldn't reply to what she said, so instead you just let her lead you until you reached a large door. Millie opened it for you and motioned for you to go in.

Inside there was a dresser full of nice clothes for you to wear, (favourite colour) walls, and a whole bunch of flowers set out in the middle of a small table.

The door shut.

"Wha-!?"

Then it locked.

"What the hell! Let me out!"

Nobody answered.

°.°.°.°.°.°
Okay....
So...
Yeah....
Guys, do you prefer my writing, or Leia's writing? Be honest.

I only want this to be a decent story so you guys don't end up killing yourselves for reading something so incredibly crappy.

(JK but seriously don't kill urself for reading a crappy story. It's not worth it. )

Anyhoo.... I will get Leia to write more if y'all like her writing better.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bai
-Emmy