3

Orange.
-Emily

You felt extremely lucky this time. Akashi was nowhere to be seen in this class, and you smiled, relieved. But then you see someone with bright crimson hair, walk into the classroom. Akashi!

Damn him, that son of a bitch!

You wanted to at least be able to learn for once, but with him in every class, you weren't able to actually learn anything. He'd always help you, and it was so annoying. Tattle-tales. Annoying childhood friends. Bratty girls. Even your own teachers! You just wanted today to be over. You hoped that you'd have at least one class without Akashi.

He took the seat next to you. He smirked and leaned over towards you.

"Just in case you need some help." He smiled devilishly and chuckled. You shot a glare at him. Sensei then got up and started to talk.

But instead of helping you on questions, Akashi left you to answer them on your own.
Okay, maybe his help was a good thing. You zoned out during the first half of class, when your teacher caught you staring lifelessly at the wall.

"Earth to _____." Akashi said while poking you with his pencil eraser. You snapped out of your trance and frowned at him. Then focused back on Sensei's lesson.

Damn it! I zoned out!

You reached around for your pencil, but it was gone. You knew where it was most likely.

"Give me my pencil back!" You yelled at Akashi, who seemed surprised. You returned his smirk, and he sighed.

"I don't have your pencil." Sensei stopped teaching and started yelling at the two of you to settle down.

"I need a pencil to take notes!" You yelled at him. He furrowed his brow in anger.

"_____-san, please sit down." Everyone looked at you, but you were satisfied. You'd blamed Akashi for something you knew he had.

"Uh....um...____-" You turned to see the kid who never talked. He held your pencil in his hand.

"Is this...your's?" He asked "I found....it on my desk..." You smiled weakly, taking it from his hand.

Damn it, what's Sensei gonna do....?

You looked down at your feet slightly embarrassed by how you acted. You now saw people whispering, and you were almost one hundred percent sure that they were whispers about you. You wanted to disappear. But nooooo! People don't have superpowers like disappearing.

For the rest of the class you sat quietly, listening to the lesson. And you were so glad when the bell rang. You just wanted to get out of school and go home. Away from all of this chaos. Away from everything. Locked alone inside your room.

You dashed out of the class, and into the hallway. Then you remembered.

Detention uuuuuuggh!

You groaned and stomped to the detention room. A small room with beige walls on every side. And eight desks lined up in perfect array. You took a seat. You were the first one there. You sighed.

Let's get this over with.

Akashi took a seat two desks away from you. You stared straight ahead, not wanting to ever look at Akashi again. You were sorry you even tried to find your childhood friend. How the hell did you two even become friends? You didn't know, neither did you care. You knew you hated him now, and that's all.

A few seconds later, Sensei came into the small room. He started talking, but you weren't really listening, just nodding your head aimlessly. You just wanted to get revenge on Akashi. You also never wanted to see him again.

Sensei's phone started ringing. He listened for a while and then, walked out of the room. You then took the chance to say it.

"What's your problem?!" You yelled.

"I think the real question is, what's your problem? You're the one who blamed me for stealing your pencil without any evidence. I mean, at least look around the room first." He smirked.

"Hey, I needed my revenge!" You explained. He just chuckled.

"You got it alright. It just backfired." He said smiling innocently, thought it turned into the smile of a devil. That ass!

" I really hate you right now." You said, resting your head on your desk.

"I don't." He said.

You glared at him. "Oh yeah, sure you don't." You said in monotone.

"Who wouldn't hate a girl who screwed up the entire day?" You asked. No reply. Just silence. You hated this.

"I'm leaving." You stood up with your bag.

"There's nowhere to go." He said.

"Sure there is. There's a door." You gripped the knob tightly in your hand, and started to turn it, but suddenly, someone locked it from the outside. You realized that locking the door meant staying with Akashi. How long had Sensei been gone anyways?

You glared at Akashi, and he just shook his head. You closed your eyes tightly and pulled the hood on your hoodie over your head. You say in the corner of the room, on the cold concrete floor. You took out your book, and began to read it silently, but you couldn't feel more awkward while reading, with Akashi staring at you.

You told him to turn around, but he refused. Instead, he came and sat next to you. You looked at him strangely. Usually people would be like, "KYA AKASHI-SAMA IS SITTING NEXT TO ME!!!" But nope. You were tired of this shit. You picked up your bag, and your book and moved to the other corner of the boring, beige, detention room, and sat your ass down in a different corner.

Akashi just watched as you moved. He didn't follow.

"Aren't you gonna follow me, Sei-chan?" You fluttered your eyes mockingly, and he shook his head, and smirked.

"I'm not a master who follows his dog." He said. You rolled your eyes.

So annoying!

You began to read your book.

He took her by the hand and kissed her passionately, and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

The words became jumbled in your mind, and your eyelids became heavy. You put the bookmark in your book and threw the horrible book across the room.

It didn't deserve to be read anyway.

Akashi turned off the light, as if you were some child. You watched as the moonlight lit up everything outside, and cast a silvery glow on everything. Akashi leaned against your shoulder, and closed his eyes.

"I'M NOT YOUR PILLOW, YOU ASS!" You yelled at him, and flicked him in the head.

"Now, you don't want to go there, do you?" He said, frowning. You rolled your eyes, and leaned your head against the wall. You hated him and his threats. You wanted to get away from this place, and go back to living where you actually had friends, and not some annoying red-head always on your ass! You wanted to go home and see your dad, and older brother.

You didn't want to be here anymore. You wanted to disappear. You felt Akashi move a little. You blushed.

Why me of all people?

Orange juice.

-Emily