6

A/N: Leia here! Sorry guys, I was busy with stuff and writer's block wasn't helping. I just got all these ideas and couldn't start them... But I did, and the past is the past, and uh... hope you like it!

The school bell starting the day practically blew off your eardrums, but still did nothing to stop you from walking like a zombie.

Your stupid brother decided to throw a party, saying that you could board yourself up in the room, and that he'll make sure it's not too loud.

He is such a damn liar.

And now, because his party was until 5 AM, you have a pencil, your books, and two hours of sleep.

Your hair was messy, since you had no time to brush it down more than once so that you don't look like a zombie as well as act like one. Your eyes had dark bags under them, and any minute now you might pass out.

But that didn't matter; if you were late to class, sensei would chew you up and spit you out.

"Five detentions!" you could almost hear him yelling at you.

"_______-san! I didn't know you could be this early!" you heard a voice as you passed the cafeteria. You ran for about another five seconds before you stopped and processed what you just heard. Early?

You turned toward the owner of the voice, a girl with short, strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes.

The girl you bumped into earlier.

This was going to be pleasant.

"What do you mean by early?"

She laughed. "It's an hour before class starts."

"What?" So that explains why no one was in the halls; you thought everyone was already in class. "Then why did I hear the bell?"

"That was a tester, to see if it works." That's why it rang so loudly.

"Oh." You continued walking. "I guess I'll just be super early."

You heard the screech of a chair being pushed back as she got up and grabbed your wrist.

"Don't be silly, the teachers aren't even here yet! Come sit down with me." This time, you could tell that it wasn't a request.

Quickly, you took out your phone and texted your brother.

I hate you.

You found out about the clock? He texted back.

You're dead when I get home. You typed, and put your phone away.

Reluctantly, you settled down in the seat next to her. She turned to you and started talking about the latest gossip as if you were old friends. Her name was Asami, and she had three (backstabbing, according to her) best friends. She was talking circles around you about how Ruka did this, Kurumi did that, and how Mei kind of just got on her nerves. You quietly sighed and zoned out, even more bored than you were in History class.

After a while, she waved a hand in front of your face. "______-san?"

You immediately straightened, trying to look attentive. "Yes?"

She relaxed, as if she cared whether you listened or not. You could tell, too. Mean girls back at your old home did the exact same thing. Try to act friendly to get you to spill your dirty secrets.

It should happen any moment now.

3.....

2.....