IMPORTANT!!!

WARNING WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS SAD AND MIGHT TRIGGER SOMEONE, BUT I TTHINK THAT THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Okay, I know my updating is bad but this isn't about that. I know a kid who is trans gender and attempted to kill himself multiple times lately at school and at home. It kills me to see him do this to himself because he is an eight year old little boy who isn't my blood relative but I've been with him since he was two. His 'friends' have bullied him so much that he wants to kill himself. All because he is trans gender that is not okay. I have to see this and I want to help him so much but I can't because I'm at a different school than him and his best friend also went to a different school this year so he has nobody to protect him. The only reason that he wasn't bullied in the past was because I was there to help him and stand by him, without me he's all alone at school. He is my light in my darkness my one defence and I can't just sit by and watch people be treated like this. I know people everywhere has to deal with the constant bullying because of these things but those people who do things like that needs to grow up! I don't want anyone to go through what he goes through every single day it kills me how people can just sit there and say oh he's trans gender, she's trans gender and treat them like absolute trash! I think that's completely stupid. This kid feels like he's all alone and nobody's there to help him through things like this because he's 'different' or 'an outcast' so what this kid is an AMAZING person and it kills me to see him look at himself like he's a piece of trash! People like him shouldn't go through that, why can't people just accept that people can be different or be a part of the LGBTQ+ community? I find it extremely stupid!! People like him are amazing! Others might label these people horribly but why do they do that to that to them? What did they ever do to deserve to be treated so terribly? NOTING except be who they are so if that's so bad why is the 'regular' people treated amazingly when they be who they are. Why are people so cruel to think like 'Oh look at that kid isn't he/she trans gender? We should be assholes to them just because they are different...' And people like that can't except that people are changing, the world around them is changing.

I'm sorry if you don't like that I'm posting something like this, but this is really starting to get to me since a little boy has tried to kill himself because of the actions of other kids around his age...Bye till next time...