Eternal Daisies

Tick tock goes the clock

Time is running out

Bee felt something light touching her lips. Knowing exactly who it was, she lifts her hands to cup his face and deepen the kiss. Her eyes fluttered open as soon as he pulls away and Bee could see that beautiful smile of his; his eyes looking down at her so lovingly and his hands stroking her hair so gently.

"My princess has finally awoken." He smiles down at her. Bee sits up from his lap, just realising that they were lying down in a vast field of daisies.

"Do you remember me now?" He asks after a long pause of silence with him just holding her in his arms.

Bee nods and smiles up at him, stroking his cheeks and tracing along his sharp jawline and down his neck. "Yes, I remember everything, Yoongi". She breathes in his scent and rests her cheek on his chest, relaxing in his hold. Everything was put into place now and she finally understood why things were the way they were now. "Everything about you. Everything about us."

She could hear him exhale a loud sigh of relief and he leans into her, kissing her again. Bee willingly gave in to him. She doesn't even know why she craved so much for him, but it didn't matter now because she belonged to him. She could somehow feel it, how she missed him so terribly.

As if he had just read her mind, Yoongi laid her down in the soft grass and slowly the bright blue sky and the tall grass towering the both of them changed into a ceiling and bed posts and a soft mattress.

She recognises this place. They were in the same room where she first gave her everything to a man; to Yoongi.

Bee breathes in heavily, her chest moving up and down as she watches Yoongi hover above her. She moves her hands up his dress shirt and removes his blazer off his shoulders. Yoongi pulling the rest of it off his arms and throwing it onto the floor.

"I missed you so much, Bee." He tells her, his face buried in the crook of her neck and his hot breath ghosting at her skin. His hands gently trace down the curve of her body down her waist and to the small of her back, making her arch her back and shudder at his touch. Bee wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and locking their gaze on each other.

"Then show me how much you miss me."

Bee opens her eyes when she hears a stifled cry as if it were coming from the back of her mind. Getting up from the bed, she realises that Yoongi wasn't there beside her. She also notices that she was already changed into a white nightgown and blushes a little after remembering the things they did together last night.

She lies back down, her hand touching the mattress at the empty side of the bed. In the back of her mind, she wondered why Yoongi didn't come to bring her back sooner.

She never wanted to leave this place again. She was in love.

Bee sits up and turns her head when she hears a faint sobbing sound. She gets up from the bed and with slow and careful steps; she makes her way to the sounds coming from the bathroom.

The muffled cry got louder as she stepped closer and when she reaches the door, Bee pushes it slightly to find the little girl in the bathtub, hugging her knees and hiding her face in them as she cried.