Evanesce

Blends in well within the trees.

In the fog he's hard to see.

Bee opens her eyes and finds herself wrapped in his arms. Her head rested upon his chest and she could distinctly hear the sound of his heart beating. With a blanket covering their cold bodies, she snuggles closer to him, wanting to feel all the warmth he had to offer. He brings his hand up to stroke her rosy cheeks and presses his lips on the top of her head.

"Yoongi, hold me closer please." She pleads; her hands caressing the bare skin of his chest.

She feels him shifting a little, pulling away from her and a needy whine escapes her lips. She didn't want this to end. She just wanted to stay in his arms like this forever.

"Yoongi?"

Her eyes widen and Bee shoots up to look at the man with the unfamiliar voice. Her heart starts to race and she starts to panic. Who in the hell was this person? Why is he in her bed and where is Yoongi?

"W-Who's Yoongi, Bee?" A deep frown forms on his face and his eyes show hurt when she starts to move away from him.

"Wh-Who are you! Where's Yoongi?" She nearly screams and this time it was his turn to panic. He didn't know what had gotten in to her. She was doing just fine last night; as usual she would ask him to help her to sleep and he did, and they might have done a little bit more than just cuddling but now she was just being hysterical and it was scaring him.

"Bee!" Jimin moves closer toward her just to hold onto to her, but she just moves away even further and the worst part begins when she starts to hyperventilate and pull at her own hair.

"No! Stay away from me! Who are you? Where is Yoongi?!" She starts to shout and scream and tears start pouring down her eyes. She is confused and lost and she just wanted to know where Yoongi was because with Yoongi she felt safe. With Yoongi it was like Paradise. With Yoongi everything was real. Everything was better.

Jimin grabs hold of her wrists and when he had the right opportunity, he pins her down on top of the bed. The only way to keep her from struggling was by sitting on top of her, and so he did. But even so, she wouldn't stop fighting and struggling against him, still asking for this unknown person with the name Yoongi. It was hurting him. His heart was wrenching, seeing her go crazy like this; and it was as if she didn't even recognize him anymore.

"Calm down, Bee! Stop hurting yourself! Please!" He couldn't help it, he was scared to death. The thought of possibly losing Bee was killing him and tears rolled down his cheeks. Obviously, Bee wasn't listening. She still wanted to get out from his wrath but pressing down hard and pinning her onto the bed so she couldn't move, he dipped down and found her lips, harshly pressing his own against them.

As soon as they made contact, Bee finally calmed down and he could feel her body relax under him. He could feel her chest heave heavy breaths and with all his confidence, he pulls away, just inches from her and he could still feel her hot breath against his face. She blinks a few times, staring back at his face wet with his own tears. The hold on her wrist loosened and Bee brings her hands up to cup his cheeks. Wiping away his tear stained face as she frowns and wonders why he was crying.

"Jimin, why-?" And he falls on top of her, tired and broken. Hiding his face in the crook of her neck, Jimin sobs. Getting rid of his ego as a man, he cries out loud and his arms wrapped themselves around her body. Holding her tight and squeezing her, he was not willing to let her go.