Dreams Won't Hurt You

All the children try to run,

To him it's part of the fun.

"Hey there." Jimin greeted her as soon as she fluttered her eyes open.

Bee groaned; annoyed at the fact that his face was the first thing she had to see in the morning. She quickly grabbed the covers that were tangled between her feet and then pulled it over her head.

"Hey, is that the way you greet your boyfriend in the morning?" Jimin pouts and inched closer to her to pull the covers away. Eventually, he didn't have to do that since Bee rips the sheets away herself and furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"You're not my boyfriend." Her voice sounded even more annoyed it sounded a little like she was growling but Jimin wasn't fazed even by a bit. He was used to this. Coming over to her home and personally waking her up when her friends failed to do so. 

From what he knows, Bee has been having sleeping problems, even once to a point where she became an insomniac but Jimin would always be there for her. When she was having one of her roughest nights, she had called him over and she slept in his embrace and it was that day that Jimin believed that she needed him more than anyone else.

"I will be one day. Only until you realize how much I care for you." Jimin chuckles and wraps his arms around her. Usually Bee would resist, but this time she doesn't bother and rests her head in his chest. She took in his scent and it managed to calm her nerves and a sigh left her lips.

"Did you have a nightmare again?" Jimin asks and he felt her nodding in his chest. He tightened his hold around her and rubbed her back.

"It feels so real. It feels like I've been there before but I just can't remember where." She says, "Every time I turn to look at the person standing behind me I end up waking up in the middle of the night, sweating and panting as if I've been running so hard. I get so scared... but the dreams just won't stop Jimin." She whimpers a little.

Jimin sighs and pulls away from her, looking down at her. She stopped speaking and they both stared at each other for a while until Bee was the first one to look away, a light pink rising in her cheeks so she covers her face with the palm of her hands.

"Stop it. My face is swollen and I have ugly eye bags." She pouted behind her hands. Jimin smiles and gently pulls her hands away from her face. Bee was still pouting and Jimin found her extremely cute and he couldn't help but to smile wider.

He tucked in the stray strands of hair behind her ear and then leaned in closer. Bee shut her eyes really tight but then felt a soft kiss placed right below her left eye, where she thought her eye bags were most prominent but somehow just by that small contact, he could make everything feel a little bit more better.

"It's ok." He said, "They're just dreams, they won't hurt you." Jimin assured her and she believes him, relaxing in his hold.

It was Daisy's lunch break at Cookies & Cream and she decided to hang out in the back with Bee to watch her roll the dough for the next batch of baked goodies.

Bee felt a little bit annoyed with Daisy just staring at her with her arms crossed over her chest. She was just staring with a little smirk raised in the corner of her lips. She already didn't have enough sleep and was just really tired so before she could lash out at anyone else, Bee decides to calmly ask Daisy what her problem was.